• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Are you an introvert or extrovert?

Are you an introvert on extrovert?

• Introvert

Votes: 11 73.3%
  • Extrovert

Votes: 4 26.7%

• Total voters
I'm kind of like an introverted extrovert. Like, most people have one social battery. It either charges while socializing, or loses battery life while socializing. But NOOOO I have TWO social batteries so one battery would charge while socializing, while the other one's battery life would go down and vice versa. So I can't have both of my batteries charged at once and it's horribly exhausting. :(

introvert i guess

tho the number one reason why being social is exhausting to me is because im autistic and have rly bad social anxiety but yeah im definitely not an extrovert ..

I'm an ambivert. If I go too long without some peaceful downtime I get depressed and restless but also if I go too long without going out and socializing the same thing happens. Basically I'm both at the same time.

I'm the complete opposite of my mother, she's an extrovert and I'm an introvert, I'm a very nervous and shaky person and don't like to socialize, but I force myself to do it at work and go home and just crash.

Introvert, I like talking to people but it definitely drains my energy rather than restores it.

Back