Red Candy
Red Candy
Winter Mittens
Lucky
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
Timmy Christmas Doll
New Leaf Token
Isabelle
I don't know what this thread is. Weeb or teab?

Weeaboo = weeaboo
Teaboo = British equivalent

And no, you there's no mystery third poll option. No getting out of this one!... unless you just don't vote, I guess.

I don't really consider myself a weeaboo, although I have an interest in the Japanese language, Tokyo fashion trends, as well as some anime and manga. I was definitely one when I was younger, though. I was convinced I could move to Tokyo and become a samurai if I studied kendo long enough. 10+ years later, I'm still living in my hometown watching anime T.T

I'd still like to visit Tokyo and own a katana, though. Like a nice one, but for display purposes only. They're no good when they're rusted up.

im not actually a 'teaboo' but i really like the british show Sherlock so i vote tea.

y yay

lmao i've never heard of teaboo. but honestly i'm obsessed with the great british baking show it's so good okay u don't understand

I used to be a weeaboo, then I became a koreaboo, and now I'm just obsessed with Polynesia, I guess you could call me a polyboo or something like that. I don't want to live anywhere in Asia anymore.

Teaboo. I mostly watch British YouTubers, enjoy delving into their culture, make fun of their grime culture, etc. I'm much more involved in English culture than Japanese culture. I used to, however, be a weeaboo.

I enjoy anime (and some manga) and Japanese video games... But that's where it stops for me. I'm not really interested in Japanese culture aside from that and have no interest whatsoever in visiting the place.

I am much more fascinated with Western Europe. Even still, I don't think that would make me a "teaboo". I don't worship British culture. But I will admit I'd love to visit the British Isles along with other European locations. "Teaboo" made me LOL by the way.

lmao I've never seen someone use the term teaboo in my life, but it's hilarious
other than some british youtubers/shows, I'm definitely much more of a wibbly wobbly weaboo

Back