• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Are there some villagers that you're more likely to get?

ayesquiggle

Bells
Switch
6000-6795-8229
Even though I've heard the villagers you get are random, I feel like some are more likely to pop up in your town. For example, I've gotten Lily in every Animal Crossing game I've had. Is this just in my head? Do you get some villagers that keep popping up? :confused:

For things that are personality locked (Uchi starting villagers for example) there can be less villagers to pool from, which makes it seem like the villagers are more popular!

Its probably (hopefully) just a coincidence but I got Filbert 3 times while going to different mystery islands in the beginning. Then my friend wound up with Filbert on her island by accident.

I was wondering what the odds are. I've seen Elmer and Angus twice while on tours, which was quite frustrating when I've already rejected them, yet I missed out on Zucker due to the game closing while on sleep mode. I've been on over a dozen tours, got 8 residents, and I've not seen a single winged islander.

I think the Campsite might be rigged to be more than likely to give you the same villager. 3 times out of 5 I have gotten Hans, one of my favorites.

I always seem to get Freckles and Tangy.

I haven’t got them yet in new horizons but I can feel it coming eventually.

I like Tangy.

But Freckies... *shudder*

I get Wolfgang in every single game and just met him on an island - I like him though! :)

I got Reneigh 5 times. Everytime I give her away, she finds her way back to me.

I’ve got Tangy in most of my towns since WW! I’ve yet to see her in NH tho :c

Last edited:
i’ve come across al 3 times and i’m starting to think i’m cursed lmao

I always seem to get Freckles and Tangy.

I haven’t got them yet in new horizons but I can feel it coming eventually.

I like Tangy.

But Freckies... *shudder*

I used to feel the exact same way about Freckles! But her render is much better in this game and combined with her cute personality I am actually liking her! I was horrified when I saw her name on a plot, lol! But she's grown on me so much. She's not a permanent resident, but I'm enjoying my time with her.

I get Olivia and Del in a lot of Animal Crossing Games. I swear those two haunt me for some reason.

Back