• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Are there any games you like, but also suck at?

Pokemon Legends: Arceus. I’m terrible at throwing the pokeballs and dodging during the Noble boss fights. If it weren’t for that resume feature I probably would’ve quit the game. I do like the open world feel that this game has though.

If apps can also be included, then I’ll add Fire Emblem Heroes. For the most part, I’ve stopped reading and comprehending the descriptions for every new skill, because they can sometimes be paragraphs long and have math. I get my butt whooped a lot in pvp modes because of this.

Pokemon Legends: Arceus. I’m terrible at throwing the pokeballs and dodging during the Noble boss fights. If it weren’t for that resume feature I probably would’ve quit the game. I do like the open world feel that this game has though.

If apps can also be included, then I’ll add Fire Emblem Heroes. For the most part, I’ve stopped reading and comprehending the descriptions for every new skill, because they can sometimes be paragraphs long and have math. I get my butt whooped a lot in pvp modes because of this.
I totally forgot about the dodging during those fights, I am actually terrible at that too. Im not too bad with the pokeballs though thankfully. I love just spending wayyyy too much time trying to complete a Pokedex entry and catching like 20 of a specific pokemon for it so I probably got good at throwing from all that lol

RHYTHM PARADISE AND TETRIS DDGDHFHNF i love playing them so much it gets complicated but i love them a lot !!!2 It depends sometimes for Tetris but when I'm playing against my dad I'm no longer good lol

My Time at Portia. I have no idea what I'm doing in that game ever, but I really want to get more into it. I should probably take the Stardew Valley route of looking up guides and beginner tips because holy shrek I am confused. c':

Back