• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Shop Ardrey's Art★Shop | OPEN [ PU: --- ]

Eek~ just saw the WIP, I'm so excited! Just in case I wanted to mention that I noticed a little circle on the guys ear, only the girl has ears pierced. I'm sorry for any confusion! @~@ I didn't properly label the reference before (but I just corrected it.) I'm really loving it so far ^-^

Last edited:
Hello, ardrey! Could I be put on the waitlist once again, please? Thank you so much~

Art is looking absolutely amazing still. Hopefully when I get more money, I can put it aside to commission you. ;A;

Eek~ just saw the WIP, I'm so excited! Just in case I wanted to mention that I noticed a little circle on the guys ear, only the girl has ears pierced. I'm sorry for any confusion! @~@ I didn't properly label the reference before (but I just corrected it.) I'm really loving it so far ^-^

mb, I will change that ;D

Hello, ardrey! Could I be put on the waitlist once again, please? Thank you so much~

sure thing <33

Art is looking absolutely amazing still. Hopefully when I get more money, I can put it aside to commission you. ;A;

Thank you so much! Lookin' forward to it c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh gosh your art is adorable! I love your use of colors

Thank you so much! <3

Pickup for Elov! I realised way too late that I had the bangs on the wrong side xDD But I had already merged the layers so it took a while to fix, sorry about the wait!

elov_by_ardrey-da9t73l.png

Pickup for Elov! I realised way too late that I had the bangs on the wrong side xDD But I had already merged the layers so it took a while to fix, sorry about the wait!

elov_by_ardrey-da9t73l.png

Omg I'm in love with this! Thank you so much Ardrey!! It turned out amazing and was well worth the wait!~ <3

★ Order Form

Character Name: Linden
Eye Color: sky blue / an annoying mix of purple and blue... I asked a friend for the terms and he said it's moody blue / portage?? referring to [this] ref would prolly give you a better idea Q7Q;;
Hair Color: "Light lilac" & light blue gradient
Style & Type: 1A
References: http://toyhou.se/291124.linden - mainly the first 2 in gallery!
Additional Comments:
? his coat pocket contains a post-it notepad, a pen, and a (white) mechanical pencil that he makes notes with~
? a timid guy who speaks in a very gentlemanly tone, and carries a bittersweet aura around him!​

Thank you!! * Q *

I love your artwork! All of the details in your artworks and how you draw chibis is just so good. ;u;

I wish I had enough money to get a commission from you. but I don't. Maybe someday, though.

I love your artwork! All of the details in your artworks and how you draw chibis is just so good. ;u;

I wish I had enough money to get a commission from you. but I don't. Maybe someday, though.

Thank you so much! And yes, hopefully someday :) Meanwhile I do have a freebie/giveaway event in mind, so feel free to look out for that!

★ Order Form

Character Name: Shigarva
Eye Color: Bright green
Hair Color: Dark green/teal
Style & Type: Style 1D - Pixel
References:
RO6BnYE.jpg
Zzx6DBU.jpg
Additional Comments: Her feet are hooves. From where they cut off in my ref, it goes down a lil more, then has some fur tuffs and hooves coming out of it (can make a quick sketch if confusing lol)
If it is possible, could an added animation be flapping wings by chance? Where it kinda flows with the bobbing speed.
I don't have enough for a good couple piece atm, but have been wanting a piece of this character for a while.

sCREAMS IT's my baby.....
thank you so much ardrey!! * Q * <33

you're welcome!! <33

★ Order Form

Character Name: Shigarva
Eye Color: Bright green
Hair Color: Dark green/teal
Style & Type: Style 1D - Pixel
References:
RO6BnYE.jpg
Zzx6DBU.jpg
Additional Comments: Her feet are hooves. From where they cut off in my ref, it goes down a lil more, then has some fur tuffs and hooves coming out of it (can make a quick sketch if confusing lol)
If it is possible, could an added animation be flapping wings by chance? Where it kinda flows with the bobbing speed.
I don't have enough for a good couple piece atm, but have been wanting a piece of this character for a while.

PM'd!

★ Order Form

Character Name: Miharu
Eye Color: Brown
Hair Color: Black/Dark Brownish
Style & Type: 1E - Bloop
References: http://imgur.com/a/BwdXV
Additional Comments:
-Just a note for the necklace! It's a heart necklace with one small heart shapes on both sides! :3 (The 2nd and last references is perfect example <3 )
- (This is completely optional ahaha, but if you could have the bloop holding a popsicle or eating it, that'll be wonderful! <3 )
-THANK YOUUUU <333

Back