• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop Ardrey's Art★Shop | OPEN [ PU: --- ]

★ Order Form

Character Name: Elov
Eye Color: Red
Hair Color: Black
Style & Type: E - Bloop
References: [x]
Additional Comments: Could you maybe draw a little dragon or magpie impling next to her and have it bopping up and down if possible?

Thank you so much! c:

Last edited:
//SCREECHES I NEED TO RE-SAVE MONEY FOR MORE OF YOUR ARTTT
;D lookin forward to it!
★ Order Form

Character Name: Elov
Eye Color: Red
Hair Color: Black
Style & Type: E - Bloop
References: [x]
Additional Comments: Could you maybe draw a little dragon or magpie impling next to her and have it bopping up and down if possible?

Thank you so much! c:
PM'd!
Hey! Please may I be put on the waiting list? Thanks!

Added!

I'm back with a wayyyy more stable income. Can I be put on the waiting list? (If not I understand still sorry for making you wait asjdsajkndsa)

Hey! I'm sooo sorry to be a pain, but please may I be taken off the waiting list? So sorry! D:

I'm so so sorry to be annoying, but could you take me off the RLC waiting list? ;-; Super sorry

Thanks ;___;

I got a new character so...
Can i submit another form? And maybe you can choose the one you like most?..(that is if you choose any of them)

Back