Shop Ardrey's Art★Shop | OPEN [ PU: --- ]

Eek~ just saw the WIP, I'm so excited! Just in case I wanted to mention that I noticed a little circle on the guys ear, only the girl has ears pierced. I'm sorry for any confusion! @~@ I didn't properly label the reference before (but I just corrected it.) I'm really loving it so far ^-^

Last edited:
Hello, ardrey! Could I be put on the waitlist once again, please? Thank you so much~

Art is looking absolutely amazing still. Hopefully when I get more money, I can put it aside to commission you. ;A;

Eek~ just saw the WIP, I'm so excited! Just in case I wanted to mention that I noticed a little circle on the guys ear, only the girl has ears pierced. I'm sorry for any confusion! @~@ I didn't properly label the reference before (but I just corrected it.) I'm really loving it so far ^-^

mb, I will change that ;D

Hello, ardrey! Could I be put on the waitlist once again, please? Thank you so much~

sure thing <33

Art is looking absolutely amazing still. Hopefully when I get more money, I can put it aside to commission you. ;A;

Thank you so much! Lookin' forward to it c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh gosh your art is adorable! I love your use of colors

Thank you so much! <3

Pickup for Elov! I realised way too late that I had the bangs on the wrong side xDD But I had already merged the layers so it took a while to fix, sorry about the wait!

elov_by_ardrey-da9t73l.png

Pickup for Elov! I realised way too late that I had the bangs on the wrong side xDD But I had already merged the layers so it took a while to fix, sorry about the wait!

elov_by_ardrey-da9t73l.png

Omg I'm in love with this! Thank you so much Ardrey!! It turned out amazing and was well worth the wait!~ <3

★ Order Form

Character Name: Linden
Eye Color: sky blue / an annoying mix of purple and blue... I asked a friend for the terms and he said it's moody blue / portage?? referring to [this] ref would prolly give you a better idea Q7Q;;
Hair Color: "Light lilac" & light blue gradient
Style & Type: 1A
References: http://toyhou.se/291124.linden - mainly the first 2 in gallery!
Additional Comments:
? his coat pocket contains a post-it notepad, a pen, and a (white) mechanical pencil that he makes notes with~
? a timid guy who speaks in a very gentlemanly tone, and carries a bittersweet aura around him!​

Thank you!! * Q *

I love your artwork! All of the details in your artworks and how you draw chibis is just so good. ;u;

I wish I had enough money to get a commission from you. but I don't. Maybe someday, though.

I love your artwork! All of the details in your artworks and how you draw chibis is just so good. ;u;

I wish I had enough money to get a commission from you. but I don't. Maybe someday, though.

Thank you so much! And yes, hopefully someday :) Meanwhile I do have a freebie/giveaway event in mind, so feel free to look out for that!

★ Order Form

Character Name: Shigarva
Eye Color: Bright green
Hair Color: Dark green/teal
Style & Type: Style 1D - Pixel
References:
RO6BnYE.jpg
Zzx6DBU.jpg
Additional Comments: Her feet are hooves. From where they cut off in my ref, it goes down a lil more, then has some fur tuffs and hooves coming out of it (can make a quick sketch if confusing lol)
If it is possible, could an added animation be flapping wings by chance? Where it kinda flows with the bobbing speed.
I don't have enough for a good couple piece atm, but have been wanting a piece of this character for a while.

sCREAMS IT's my baby.....
thank you so much ardrey!! * Q * <33

you're welcome!! <33

★ Order Form

Character Name: Shigarva
Eye Color: Bright green
Hair Color: Dark green/teal
Style & Type: Style 1D - Pixel
References:
RO6BnYE.jpg
Zzx6DBU.jpg
Additional Comments: Her feet are hooves. From where they cut off in my ref, it goes down a lil more, then has some fur tuffs and hooves coming out of it (can make a quick sketch if confusing lol)
If it is possible, could an added animation be flapping wings by chance? Where it kinda flows with the bobbing speed.
I don't have enough for a good couple piece atm, but have been wanting a piece of this character for a while.

PM'd!

★ Order Form

Character Name: Miharu
Eye Color: Brown
Hair Color: Black/Dark Brownish
Style & Type: 1E - Bloop
References: http://imgur.com/a/BwdXV
Additional Comments:
-Just a note for the necklace! It's a heart necklace with one small heart shapes on both sides! :3 (The 2nd and last references is perfect example <3 )
- (This is completely optional ahaha, but if you could have the bloop holding a popsicle or eating it, that'll be wonderful! <3 )
-THANK YOUUUU <333

Back