• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Shop Ardrey's Art★Shop | OPEN [ PU: --- ]

whew finally! snowblizzard24's piece is done!
Here is the full-sized version: {x}

snowblizzard24__small__by_ardrey-d9beazm.png

enjoy!

Ahhh, wow. That's so awesome! :0

whew finally! snowblizzard24's piece is done!
Here is the full-sized version: {x}

snowblizzard24__small__by_ardrey-d9beazm.png

enjoy!

I definitely will enjoy it~
It's so beautiful! I'm so happy I just wanna DANCE LIKE CRAZY ヾ(*д*)ノ
oops woke up my bf, maybe whooping at 5am isn't the right thing to do hehe

I definitely will enjoy it~
It's so beautiful! I'm so happy I just wanna DANCE LIKE CRAZY ヾ(*д*)ノ
oops woke up my bf, maybe whooping at 5am isn't the right thing to do hehe

*dances with you*
its ok we can wake the whole town up

gorgeous, i love the pose!! its so absolutely lovely <333 the way you do hair is always so great sobs

Best of luck with the rest of all your beautiful work~^__^ *pokes Ookami-San Sig/Avatar*<3 Many thanks for the AT once again I am OVER THE MOON and now I have many more dirty thoughts about him LOL (So smexyyyy) xD

p.s.-I am sooo going to commission you one day, you absolutely deserve the cash<3

p.p.s. feel free to ask for as many free graphics as you want <3 I feel so indebted now and you've done so much hard work+I feel like I am happy for a lifetime of gorgeous adopts and pieces hehe, just don't work too hard </3 *hopes you get some real good rest and relaxation in : )*

p.p.p.s I totally just realized how ironic my quote for Ookami is when it coincides with the fact that Kyu literally drew Wilson from Cast Away as his friend in her stream when I mentioned he's a loner oh my god whyy xD (sorry if you don't get this LOL)

Last edited:
Best of luck with the rest of all your beautiful work~^__^ *pokes Ookami-San Sig/Avatar*<3 Many thanks for the AT once again I am OVER THE MOON and now I have many more dirty thoughts about him LOL (So smexyyyy) xD

p.s.-I am sooo going to commission you one day, you absolutely deserve the cash<3

p.p.s. feel free to ask for as many free graphics as you want <3 I feel so indebted now and you've done so much hard work+I feel like I am happy for a lifetime of gorgeous adopts and pieces hehe, just don't work too hard </3 *hopes you get some real good rest and relaxation in : )*

p.p.p.s I totally just realized how ironic my quote for Ookami is when it coincides with the fact that Kyu literally drew Wilson from Cast Away as his friend in her stream when I mentioned he's a loner oh my god whyy xD (sorry if you don't get this LOL)

Ah youre welcome love <3 glad you like it!

Last edited:
w8 are you not just ment to print it on photopaper???

That's what I thought and if so I might just do that haha xD I think you're right^^ But shall see if we have any so I can actually start, have so many pieces I would love to put up!

That's what I thought and if so I might just do that haha xD I think you're right^^ But shall see if we have any so I can actually start, have so many pieces I would love to put up!

yeah i just buy photo paper in bulk

Think we still have some from some time back! I shall have to search^^ Will get on this asap so I can see how they turn out.

yeah i should do this with the awesome thing ardrey made for me a few months ago

psst:I STILL LOVE IT YOU DID ALICE AMAZINGLY <3333

Back