Arcanine sig

Jas0n said:
pear40 said:
Mr_Hobo said:
I have seen the same textures and same render but I'll give it a 8/10.
It was a tut, so that's probably where you've seen it before. I got the the render off of PR 'cuz I was feeling lazy. :p
Don't you mean that you don't have a clue how to render?
No.
You take the path tool, zoom in, and select the whole character, add Alpha channel, select from path, invert selection, delete, save as a .png.
EDIT- At Master crash- search deviantart for 10 GIMP smudge brushes.

pear40 said:
Jas0n said:
pear40 said:
Mr_Hobo said:
It was a tut, so that's probably where you've seen it before. I got the the render off of PR 'cuz I was feeling lazy. :p
No.
You take the path tool, zoom in, and select the whole character, add Alpha channel, select from path, invert selection, delete, save as a .png.
EDIT- At Nikoking- search deviantart for 10 GIMP smudge brushes.
I'm amazed.

Although smudge brushes suck in my opinion. Round and chalk default brushes ftw <3

Jas0n said:
pear40 said:
Jas0n said:
pear40 said:
Mr_Hobo said:
No.
I'm amazed.

Although smudge brushes suck in my opinion. Round and chalk default brushes ftw <3
Was that a hint of sarcasm I detect? :p
The GIMP default brushes suck for GIMP. Actually, pretty much default anything sucks. But that's what open source is for.

pear40 said:
Jas0n said:
pear40 said:
Mr_Hobo said:
No.
? I didn't say anything.

Nikoking said:
pear40 said:
Jas0n said:
pear40 said:
Mr_Hobo said:
No.
? I didn't say anything.
Lolz, I meant master crash.

pear40 said:
Jas0n said:
pear40 said:
Jas0n said:
pear40 said:
Quoting limited to 5 levels deep
No.
I'm amazed.

The GIMP default brushes suck for GIMP. Actually, pretty much default anything sucks. But that's what open source is for.
This is the brush I use for smudging a lot of the time:
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
1.gif

</div>I'm pretty sure you have those in GIMP xD

Jas0n said:
pear40 said:
Jas0n said:
pear40 said:
Jas0n said:
No.
I'm amazed.

This is the brush I use for smudging a lot of the time:
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
1.gif

</div>I'm pretty sure you have those in GIMP xD
I'm pretty sure my knowledge of the universe was pwnt then and there. XD

pear40 said:
Nikoking said:
pear40 said:
Jas0n said:
pear40 said:
No.
? I didn't say anything.
Lolz, I meant master crash.
Rofl, okay, cool, i'll check it out B)

Back