• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Arcanine sig

Jas0n said:
pear40 said:
Mr_Hobo said:
I have seen the same textures and same render but I'll give it a 8/10.
It was a tut, so that's probably where you've seen it before. I got the the render off of PR 'cuz I was feeling lazy. :p
Don't you mean that you don't have a clue how to render?
No.
You take the path tool, zoom in, and select the whole character, add Alpha channel, select from path, invert selection, delete, save as a .png.
EDIT- At Master crash- search deviantart for 10 GIMP smudge brushes.

pear40 said:
Jas0n said:
pear40 said:
Mr_Hobo said:
It was a tut, so that's probably where you've seen it before. I got the the render off of PR 'cuz I was feeling lazy. :p
No.
You take the path tool, zoom in, and select the whole character, add Alpha channel, select from path, invert selection, delete, save as a .png.
EDIT- At Nikoking- search deviantart for 10 GIMP smudge brushes.
I'm amazed.

Although smudge brushes suck in my opinion. Round and chalk default brushes ftw <3

Jas0n said:
pear40 said:
Jas0n said:
pear40 said:
Mr_Hobo said:
No.
I'm amazed.

Although smudge brushes suck in my opinion. Round and chalk default brushes ftw <3
Was that a hint of sarcasm I detect? :p
The GIMP default brushes suck for GIMP. Actually, pretty much default anything sucks. But that's what open source is for.

pear40 said:
Jas0n said:
pear40 said:
Mr_Hobo said:
No.
? I didn't say anything.

Nikoking said:
pear40 said:
Jas0n said:
pear40 said:
Mr_Hobo said:
No.
? I didn't say anything.
Lolz, I meant master crash.

pear40 said:
Jas0n said:
pear40 said:
Jas0n said:
pear40 said:
Quoting limited to 5 levels deep
No.
I'm amazed.

The GIMP default brushes suck for GIMP. Actually, pretty much default anything sucks. But that's what open source is for.
This is the brush I use for smudging a lot of the time:
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
1.gif

</div>I'm pretty sure you have those in GIMP xD

Jas0n said:
pear40 said:
Jas0n said:
pear40 said:
Jas0n said:
No.
I'm amazed.

This is the brush I use for smudging a lot of the time:
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
1.gif

</div>I'm pretty sure you have those in GIMP xD
I'm pretty sure my knowledge of the universe was pwnt then and there. XD

pear40 said:
Nikoking said:
pear40 said:
Jas0n said:
pear40 said:
No.
? I didn't say anything.
Lolz, I meant master crash.
Rofl, okay, cool, i'll check it out B)

Back