• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

New 2 community Old time player

Tink13star

Bells
Hello, had burnout for months. Debating doing a challenge with a new start I'm about to do.
Anyone else played the Nintentalk challenge? I know it popped off over 6 months ago, but I'm slow to trends 🙃🤣

That aside, just wanted to join a community for a change.

Welcome to the forums!✨

Are you resetting your island completely? Is this your first time resetting or have you reset before? 😊

Welcome to the forums!✨

Are you resetting your island completely? Is this your first time resetting or have you reset before? 😊
I've reset before, my Island was just chaos, it was when it launched and I wanted the nostalgia blast.

Hello, welcome to the forums! I hope you have a great time here! ☺️💖

I personally haven’t done either of the Nintentalk challenges, but I’ve seen a lot of people do them and have fun with them! I think trying one out would be a fun way to try and get back into the game!

Is New Horizons your first Animal Crossing game? Do you have any favourite villagers? ☺️

Hello, welcome to the forums! I hope you have a great time here! ☺️💖

I personally haven’t done either of the Nintentalk challenges, but I’ve seen a lot of people do them and have fun with them! I think trying one out would be a fun way to try and get back into the game!

Is New Horizons your first Animal Crossing game? Do you have any favourite villagers? ☺️
Honestly I really enjoyed the original and new leaf, I don't have much experience with the others or happy home. I like new horizons, but it seems more Base on crafting (which is cool) but not my cup of tea. I enjoy hoarding, and would've liked to of seen more stores and content added.

Welcome! 👋🎲 Nintentalk? Sounds like a phone plan. 📞 "For only twenty-five cents per minute, you too can talk to friends and family nationwide using our proprietary AI voice filters and say "wahoo!" to neighbors near and far! Order our Mario Plan Plus and we'll throw in Shigeru Miyamoto's personalized answering machine message!" 😂

Back