• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Aquatic Album (Melon Ballers Cabin)

Koi fish
Drawing-15.sketchpad.png

View attachment 395320

I drew a rainbowfish, I didnt have the tools to shade the full scales as I dont have really any good drawing apps but this is a rainbowfish

I had to google a few pictures of rainbowfish to see if they come in actual rainbow-ish colours and I found this, so I'll accept it! But please resubmit this with your username somewhere on the drawing and I'll send out your tokens/points! Thanks~

I’m wondering about my entry and some others that do not have the 20 cabin token in comments … is it because they don’t qualify? @dizzy bone

I’m wondering about my entry and some others that do not have the 20 cabin token in comments … is it because they don’t qualify? @dizzy bone

Yours has already been accepted! It seems that sometimes the “accepted” button doesn’t show up in the thread because the other reactions override it. You can check your transactions to see that the tokens went through :)

Thank you! That’s what I just did and I gratefully noted that I did receive them! 🥰

Back