• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Appreciation Thread

Trystin

yikes
Bells
Green Candy
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
I made this thread so we can say some nice things about our Mods, Admins, and Project Staff..and even the Sages! (Because we know you're out there, lurking in the shadows..) This is an appreciation thread, so keep things positive and real.
Current Goal ~ Get 1 Staff Member to comment

Thank you to all the staff, for the wonderful fairs, for the things you do everyday to keep this site running smoothly! I'm on every day and I've only once had a problem, and it solved immediately as soon as it was reported. The rules here can sometimes be frustrating, but I see through that because I know without them it would be more chaos than it already is at times (such as last evening with the fair). I know that everyone on this site appreciates you and thanks you for even the little things, such as moving our threads to another board, or answering a simple question that was already in another thread instead of just telling us to go here and there. You make things easier for all of us and you're simply amazing. And to the sages, our forefathers even, thanks for being awesome enough to give us this site and improve it every day, where the villagers frolic the Trading Plaza, and the mayors frolic the land of Re-Tail, and the gamers do whatever they do in the Gamers Lounge. We love each and every one of you, because this entire site is one big family!

Last edited:
Thankyou for doing such a fantastic job! This site makes me really happy

Thank you so much for dedicating so much time to this site, and for us ~♥

You guys really have done a great job! This is the best Animal Crossing Forums site I've ever been to! (Unlike ACC, that Forum site is THE WORST!)

Still, thank you so much!

This is ultimately the best forum I have ever been on, thanks to the community, and, of course, the staff (even the retired). Really, thank you guys for everything you guys do for this forum. I can't even imagine how much time you may have to dedicate to it. But it definitely makes it worth it to come here.

Thanks for all you do. :)

i don't interact with the staff very much, but I like how interactive they are. they're pretty cool too, so thanks staff for doing what you do

I only lurk on here lately for ACNL things, but I don't want to look past this thread because I think this is a really wonderful idea.

I just want to keep it simple and say good job staff! I think you do a really fantastic job. I swear this site has the best staff members out of any other site I've ever joined. For real.

Thank yous are for nerds

Thanks for running this site and dealing with our crap

Hey I never said i wasn't a nerd

inb4 people think I'm being rude

Last edited:
Thank you for being the only place I've felt comfortable enough to stay and put so much effort into as a member.

Thank you all for the effort you put in to keeping these forums up and running. It's a wonderful place to be which is only possible because of all the hard work behind the scenes. From minimising spam and harassment, to keeping the boards as organised as possible, to answering all kinds of questions, to continually striving to improve our experiences here, to organising special events for everyone to participate in... I can only imagine the workload involved.

Thank you! Thanks for making those hard decisions so that we can all get the most out of our time here. It is always appreciated - even when we forget to show it.

:)

Back