• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Logging out

Yoshi155

“I want to go home and rethink my life”
Bells
Switch
6929-4509-7861
Pink Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Every once in a while the site just logs me out. Not even after long breaks because I usually visit the site daily. And I also have the box that says “stay logged in” check marked. Am I doing something wrong or does this happen to everyone?

I assume the mods are who answer in this particular forum, but I just wanted to let you know that I have been logged in since the days I started. It never kicks me out. I hope you find an answer. I find it so frustrating when that happens to me with other sites.

i don't have this happen much ever unless i clear my browser cache or cookies.

This is for sure not an issue with the forums, as you can see others (myself included) are having no issues staying logged in.

Websites remember your logged in accounts through cookies, if you are getting logged out it usually means those have been cleared. If you don't remember clearing your cookies yourself, your browser might also be set to delete all your browsing data when you exit, or it may be deleted by the device you are using. (This is more common on mobile devices, some of which like to 'clean up' app data for a bit of storage space.)

I can't tell you exactly what is causing this for you, but hopefully the above can give you some ideas as to what is going on. 🤔

This is for sure not an issue with the forums, as you can see others (myself included) are having no issues staying logged in.

Websites remember your logged in accounts through cookies, if you are getting logged out it usually means those have been cleared. If you don't remember clearing your cookies yourself, your browser might also be set to delete all your browsing data when you exit, or it may be deleted by the device you are using. (This is more common on mobile devices, some of which like to 'clean up' app data for a bit of storage space.)

I can't tell you exactly what is causing this for you, but hopefully the above can give you some ideas as to what is going on. 🤔
It might be that since I do have a mobile device

I don’t get logged out but frequently have to accept cookies 😞

IMG_0786.jpeg

Back