Anyone here still play Animal Crossing often?

How often do you play Animal Crossing (of any game?)

• Daily

Votes: 108 59.7%
  • Multiple times a week

Votes: 49 27.1%
  • Multiple times a month

Votes: 4 2.2%
  • ~Once a week

Votes: 3 1.7%
  • ~Once a month

Votes: 3 1.7%
  • Haven't played in months

Votes: 12 6.6%
  • Haven't played in ~a year or so

Votes: 2 1.1%

• Total voters
I go through phases where im obsessed with it and play a lot. And after awhile it starts to feel a job so I take a break. Last time I took a break I lost two of my dreamies so I make sure to at least check up on the game every day.

I picked multiple times a week because of school. I haven't been able to check daily

I play daily~ restarted my town so I'm working on it a lot plus I've seriously got a ton of time to do anything right now since I'm a bum. -__- things will probably change though once I get busy. Still kind of scared of not playing since I don't want any of my villagers to move out.

I play it everyday now, but once new games are released it'll probably get shelfed again.

I go through phases where im obsessed with it and play a lot. And after awhile it starts to feel a job so I take a break. Last time I took a break I lost two of my dreamies so I make sure to at least check up on the game every day.

This usually happens to me during school time. I haven't played my acnl "properly" in 3 weeks

Lol I misread the question, I thought you meant the GC version... I play every day, because there is always something to do.

Ever since school's started I've definitely downed my usage. I try to get on every day for at least 10-20 minutes.. but most of my interest becomes alive on the weekend haha.

I still playing all days, somedays just to check the villagers/flowers but all days

i play on a daily basis unless something gets in my way, this weekend I didn't get a chance to play because of party preperations but today I got to play a lot so I made up for it :) I never tire of animal crossing, I love it!

I play on-and-off, mostly to check up on my villagers and keep a look out for Phineas. He owes me some badges >:T

Although I don't play too often, I play New Leaf a lot. I may got most of the goals completed, but there's still work that needs to be done. And helping out others is one of them.

I play daily, even if I don't have a lot of time to play each day I still always check in my towns each day.

During the Summer holidays I played all day, everyday but now I'm always busy with school work! I really wanted to select everyday but it's not the truth any more. -I selected multiple times a week :3

Daily, though I had to slow things down because of my studies (no more cycling on a daily basis, and I stopped playing with my second town). Now I just play Kibicity half an hour every day. I've been wanting to start a new town in my cycling town lately but I'm still holding three villagers for two friends so I can't right now.

During the summer I had been playing for pretty much everyday, but now I occasionally just check on my town a few nights throughout the week. School work has gotten the best of me and finding time for animal crossing can be rather challenging now! I still love to play the game and make the most of it though!

I still play daily, at least my main town. My interest in keeping the second town comes and goes, so I usually check in there every other day to every two days just to make sure no one ups and moves.

with school and all i havent really had time to play during weekdays. So i only play on weekends and days where i dont have homework eheh c:

Back