Anyone here still play Animal Crossing often?

How often do you play Animal Crossing (of any game?)

• Daily

Votes: 108 59.7%
  • Multiple times a week

Votes: 49 27.1%
  • Multiple times a month

Votes: 4 2.2%
  • ~Once a week

Votes: 3 1.7%
  • ~Once a month

Votes: 3 1.7%
  • Haven't played in months

Votes: 12 6.6%
  • Haven't played in ~a year or so

Votes: 2 1.1%

• Total voters
Bells
Idk.....

I'm sorry if this is in the wrong section, I wasn't sure where to post this. Anyway, I haven't been playing much since school started. I guess you can either say "I'm bored of it", or I just don't have time for it. I obviously still love Animal Crossing, and I can never give up on this, but I'm just taking a break. I'll play every once in a while to check up on things. So, I was wondering who here still plays it on a daily basis, or atleast a few times a week, etc. Especially since school started, I've been wondering who still has the time to play.

Last edited:
Yeah, I still play. Only to cycle, though. Or sell things. I no longer have dreamies or a perfect town.

Edit: Voted for multiple times a week, even with class I make a little room in my schedule to cycle.

Last edited:
I play the game daily...but then there's those days in which I forget to play for about 3 days.

I play in spurts. Sometimes I'll go a week w/o playing, then I'll pick it up and play for a few hours. I try to check in on my town as often as possible.

Haven't played in months, maybe, not sure...but the only reason I haven't is because I don't have a 3DS anymore...gotta get that back sometime soon, been ACNL-depraved!

I just recently took a 3 month break, starting to get more active on it again and improve my town.

I still play daily bc I'm a jobless bum

I try to play daily, just talk to my villagers to make sure they don't move out. Sometimes I miss a day but never two. My villagers are the most important rn as I would not want to lose any of them.

I play daily. I took a bit of a break right after I obtained all my dream villagers, but now I'm actually trying to develop and make it somewhat nice.

I still play daily but I'm pretty sure later in the year I won't have any free time since I have several AP classes, sports, & a musical. I'm also a senior this year so it's going to be hectic. I don't want to stop playing :c I stopped playing for more than 3 months & had to reset because was scared to face my town.

I still play NL daily. I've played every day since launch.

I play daily but that'll probably change when the teachers stop their stike and I'm forced to go back too school.

Back