• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Anyone getting the Wii U?

BellGreen

!(◎_◎;)
Bells
Peach (Fruit)
Pear (Fruit)
Happy Home Designer Token
The Bell Tree Fair 2013 Patch
Dusty Scroll
Orange (Fruit)
October Birthstone (Opal)
Pear (Fruit)
I might be getting it.

It seems a bit different from Nintendo and Im not too "superhappyexcited" to get it.

Anyone else getting it?

I might be getting i dont know they made it tottaly diffent i dont like it thst much

Let's be real here. This thread should be like "Who isn't getting the WiiU?". Inevitably, unless we are out of money at the time or have no more interest in video games, all of us will, at one point, get a WiiU. I would say "Nope!", but that's what I said about New Super Mario Bros. 2. So... yea.

Let's be real here. This thread should be like "Who isn't getting the WiiU?". Inevitably, unless we are out of money at the time or have no more interest in video games, all of us will, at one point, get a WiiU. I would say "Nope!", but that's what I said about New Super Mario Bros. 2. So... yea.

I didnt get NSMB2 for money problems but I might pick it up eventually.

Most likely, yes, after the hype dies down.
My Wii is about to give out, so I'd rather buy a new, improved one rather than buy the Black one in the market right now.

If my Wii wasn't giving out though, I'd skip on the WiiU. Most of the 3rd Party titles announced like Arkham City and Assassin's Creed III are playable on PC.

Most likely, yes, after the hype dies down.
My Wii is about to give out, so I'd rather buy a new, improved one rather than buy the Black one in the market right now.

If my Wii wasn't giving out though, I'd skip on the WiiU. Most of the 3rd Party titles announced like Arkham City and Assassin's Creed III are playable on PC.

I plan on skipping over, so I can save up for the amazing........

ANIMAL CROSSING JUMP OUT/NO NAME OFFICIAL

I don't know, I might not get it. Unless they are gonna release something that really piques interest in me, then no.

I'm for sure going to be getting one, but not right when it comes out. I'm going to wait until a Mario Kart, Smash Bros, Zelda, or something completely epic comes out first.

I am really planning to skip over this one. Im not a big cheery fan of newer Nintendo consoles. Sorry Reggie :(

I plan to get Prof Layton and AC3DS to keep me company.

Even though I'm not thrilled about the concept (or the name :p), I'll be getting it simply because it's a Nintendo home console and Nintendo makes great games.

I'll probably get it on launch day because I'm a sucker for Nintendo games in HD. Bam, I said it.

I probably won't purchase it until way past release (if ever, I've kind of moved past using consoles). There's nothing immediate that I'm looking forward to.

Yeah, I will be going to Nintendo World at midnight and get it! I will even cosplay as Link and my friend as either Red or Gary. Probably should ask about a pre-order.

I'd be kidding myself if I were to say I wasn't going to get one eventually.

Has the Wii U's release date been announced yet? And yeah, I'll probably get it, but only after that huge price drop a few months after release that happens with every Nintendo console or popular game. Or, hmmm, no, I take that back. I will only get the Wii U if any really cool games come out for it. Like an Animal Crossing or *gasp* Kirby's Epic Yarn 2! That would be awesome!

I will be getting it as soon as I can get a small end job and buy it with my own money. I will get it aroung the time they have a 3D World Mario and maybe even Mario Kart. But before anything, I need to buy a 3DS first

I'll wait a few years for a price drop before I buy

Back