• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Pokemon Arceus pokedex question

CylieDanny

🔥The Spicy Prince🔥
Bells
Island
Fuggire
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Fortune Cookie
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
So in Pokémon Arceus, I know you gotta complete the pokedex, but do you have to get it to perfection?

I've been working on it so I don't have to cram after the game. Getting perfect entries. But, do you have to have all the entries to perfection level to complete it?

I'm getting tired of trying to find Silcoon and Cascoon to beat up xD. So annoying.

I just used Home to complete the Dex. Enamors is pretty much the only Pokemon that you need to catch on your own besides the Hisuian forms and new evolutions.

It's been a while since I last played, but I'd say that might be the case. I'm not too sure though. I looked through a few relevant articles on Bulbapedia, but they didn't really say much on the topic.

Oh thank God, I don't have to defeat a ton of Silcoon and Cascoon

I spent a awhile breeding wurmple just evolve them for Beautifly and Dustox. But it's so much harder with the cacoons

Plus running around looking for Silcoon and Cascoon

Last edited:
Back