• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Anyone get a dreamy yet?

I got Sherb on my first trip and Fauna on my 3rd trip

I got one of my absolute favourites - Tia! Hadn’t seen her confirmed in the game in any lists so super super happy she was on my nook mikes ticket island!

I found Lily on a mystery island! I was hoping to find more, but I didn't know the three houses you build would result in random villagers being invited. :(

I managed to find Cookie on my third tour and I genuinely screamed out of excitement <3 she’s one of my absolute favourite villagers and was in my NL town so I’m so happy she’ll be moving here ;-;

I got Skye on my 5th island visit, who is my absolute favorite villager of all time! I didn't know you could invite 3 animals, though, so I got stuck with Cheri and Al on the other plots :/ Might get my Kiki amiibo from home once the quarantaine is over to kick him out.

@Whitbit

So you chose Reneigh over the layout of your island? That's some such love and loyalty for her! I had Reneigh on my first island. She is awesome looking. However, I didn't like the layout so I reset few times. Now I have Shari... and she's okay, but no Reneigh.

I know we can Terraform but I still don't know to the extent of it so I chose an island I liked from the start.

As for the topic, I already have all of my dreamies' Amiibo cards. So if I don't find them on the island tours then I'll just invite them once I build my campground.

Last edited:
I was really happy when I learned that you can always have a Jock as a starting villager. So after my 8th attempt, I got Rod as my starting villager. Now I'm hoping for Rolf and Punchy.

The three random villagers I got for the houses are Audie, Stitches, and Celia. I am super satisfied with that and Audie is definitely one of my “dreamy” :)

I've gotten Bangle, Mitzi, and Sherb. Not necessarily villagers I've desired in the past (except Sherb he's new but he's cool as), but I'm pretty happy with them moving in!

iowRiSW.jpg

35ym4Rx.jpg

ORg4iI5.jpg

Last edited:
I've gotten Bangle, Mitzi, and Sherb. Not necessarily villagers I've desired in the past (except Sherb he's new but he's cool as), but I'm pretty happy with them moving in!

iowRiSW.jpg

35ym4Rx.jpg

ORg4iI5.jpg

Your post just made me realize that I want all three of them!

I just got Stitches on an island despite owning his Amiibo card - I'll take it!! :blush:

I just got Marina from an island!

Now I'm hoping for one of my favorite cats: Lolly, Kiki, or Tangy.

Not me, but I don't really have a lot of of dreamies per say. Of course Caroline is my absolute favorite,
but others that I guess could be considered "dreamies" this game for me are Kitt, Scoot, Robin, and Wendy.
Along with about 20 other villagers that I love.
However, I like the villagers I got/found!

Back