• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Anyone else wish there were more green hybrids xD

DeltaLoraine

Alwin from Riverstone
Bells
Tasty Cake
I love all the hybrids! They're so pretty! But I'm doing a small rainbow with alternating plant types for each color, and green is only one with the same green mums through the whole line. This is a pretty small nit picky thing to complain about I know haha 😆 It's just that a small part of me continues to wish there was at least one more green hybrid out there. But it's alright!

Yes! I'm doing the same thing and wish there were more!
Yes! Right??? The breaks between flower types make it look so much nicer!
Green roses would be perfect, because then you could make a complete rainbow, with a pot of gold on one end, clouds on the other.
That's such a pretty idea! Roses come in so many different colors already, just one more couldn't hurt right? 😆

Green hyacinths would be a dream. Since they already have a pastel hue to them, I can only imagine them being like a mint green colour. Since green is one of my favourite colours, this would be so fantastic to have. If only. :cry:

Green hyacinths would be a dream. Since they already have a pastel hue to them, I can only imagine them being like a mint green colour. Since green is one of my favourite colours, this would be so fantastic to have. If only. :cry:
Ooooh a mint green hyacinth would be a dream! They would be a perfect addition to add a lighter color to the dark cool tones of the purples and blues :D
Post automatically merged:

if you don't mind them, you can use weeds too for your green line!

but i do wish that they had green roses or hyacinths to add variety.
That's a good idea, usa-chan! I'll have to try it out! :D

Breed yellow and red mums together to get special yellow. Breed two special yellow to get green or special purple. Breed two special purple to get green.

Oh my. This seems even more complicated than breeding blue roses. Thanks.

Green but I want more in the green-blue spectrum. Seafoam, aquamarine, mint. I didn't think much of the green mum at first but it fits in a LOT of garden mixes really well and I'd love to see more.
I would totally be down for blueish-green flowers, and I agree! I didn't think much of the green mums at first, but they really add their own spice of life to the area!
green lilies and roses actually exist in real life so they should definitely bring them into the game!
Exactly! 😆 Come on Nintendo, let's do it! haha

Oh my. This seems even more complicated than breeding blue roses. Thanks.

Having done both from scratch: nope. The mums were so much easier to get green with. Took two flowerbeds of a reasonable size and less than two weeks.

Breeding blue roses took about a quarter of my island and about two months.

I kind of wish there were more plant varieties. Like I always wanted to make a desert theme and stuff like cactus would be amazing to grow. Yeah you can throw some furniture cactus around, but it's not the same. Also I don't know if they gutted the cactus furniture out of this game. So that option could be gone to...

Having done both from scratch: nope. The mums were so much easier to get green with. Took two flowerbeds of a reasonable size and less than two weeks.

Breeding blue roses took about a quarter of my island and about two months.
I barely have any room left on my island to breed hybrids but I'm gonna give the green mums a try!

yes!! imagine green hyacinth flowers .. I would love green pansies too! and green roses!! a green lily ahhhhh
the green mums have such a magic vibe, I would love to expand that with some more green flowers

Screen-Shot-2017-11-16-at-11.02.42-AM.png
76782.jpg
best-fragrant-outdoor-plants-hyacinth-1587662069.jpg
PANS-T45435-A_h.jpg
cosmos-flowers-29251-29969-hd-wallpapers.jpg

yes!! imagine green hyacinth flowers .. I would love green pansies too! and green roses!! a green lily ahhhhh
the green mums have such a magic vibe, I would love to expand that with some more green flowers

Screen-Shot-2017-11-16-at-11.02.42-AM.png
76782.jpg
best-fragrant-outdoor-plants-hyacinth-1587662069.jpg
PANS-T45435-A_h.jpg
cosmos-flowers-29251-29969-hd-wallpapers.jpg
Gosh those photos are GORGEOUS! What a dream it would be!

Back