• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Anyone else wish there were more green hybrids xD

That's such a pretty idea! Roses come in so many different colors already, just one more couldn't hurt right? 😆
Can we throw these in too?
UK_rainbow-roses-growing.jpg

I've been working on a very foresty town, and I wanted to have alot of greenery, but unfortunately we only have one green flower :(( Hopefully we'll get some more eventually! Those pictures are beautiful!

Funny how you say that because one time, I dreamt that I was able to get a green hyacinth hybrid. And sorry to disappoint you, but I forgot how to do just that. Not like it'll work in the game, though lol.

I kind of wish there were more plant varieties. Like I always wanted to make a desert theme and stuff like cactus would be amazing to grow. Yeah you can throw some furniture cactus around, but it's not the same. Also I don't know if they gutted the cactus furniture out of this game. So that option could be gone to...

This would be fantastic. Would love to have ferns clustered near my beaches, or potted prickly pear for some yards.

Yes, please! Green is my favorite color and I was a bit disappointed when I saw the mums were the only green flowers.

Yes!!! I didnt anticipate liking green flowers but mums have such a lovely shade of green! I would love to have this for other types too, but maybe in different shades, though!

ughh yes! i think the green mums look so natural and pretty, and i would lovelovelove to see green lilies or green hyacinths in the game! i personally am not a fan of the more vibrant or striking flower colors (like the black flowers, gold roses, etc) and i think more green flowers would blend super seamlessly into my town <3

Oh my. This seems even more complicated than breeding blue roses. Thanks.
Yeah, no, blue roses are rough. Red and yellow to get orange, white and white to get purple, purple and orange to get special red, special red and special red to get blue (1.6% chance).

There are other ways to get blue, but what's above is the easiest to keep track of. My single blue came from a spawn of blacks that were a spawn of the special reds. I then cloned the single blue, and have over 40 now. Green mums took significantly less time, and breed like bunnies once you have them.

Yes! It would give much more variety to the use of flowers for decoration! Currently, I only use green mums or pink hyacinths and can't find much use for other flowers since they demand too much attention (e.g., roses, windlowers)

i think green tulips would be so pretty!! it’d kinda be a lil like the flower topiary pwp from new leaf aha ;;

I wish there were more colours in general. Pink pansy, green lily, green tulip, black hyacinth... I could go on.

More green flowers would be amazing! I'm also making a rainbow garden, and it looks a bit strange with so many different flowers for all the other colors.

Back