• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Anyone else wish there were more green hybrids xD

Green hyacinths would be a dream. Since they already have a pastel hue to them, I can only imagine them being like a mint green colour. Since green is one of my favourite colours, this would be so fantastic to have. If only. :cry:
I had the exact same thought, green hyacinths would be *gorgeous*. I also wish there were lilypads, maybe--they would be sooo cute and they could definitely be in that same pastel-y palette. A green flower would be perf for them!

Oh I'd love that! I think it'd look especially lovely for hyacinths and lilies! Oh and I'd LOVE green (and white but it's not about that) hydrangea bushes. I love hydrangeas but the blue and pink are a bit bright for my taste.

I wish there were more too... but I just finished my flower garden... and would have to terraform all of my flowers again so.. I think I'm okay.

At least its safe and special in one area, green and gold is sacred I guess. x'D

I would love it because it's the color of nature, and the mums look great.

Bring back the violets and have green ones, or green cosmos!

ah yeah i did a flower rainbow in my gardens and i just completely skipped green because i didn’t have any green mums and all the other colors were mixed flowers anyway and it would have looked weird. i would love more green variety!

blKNLTW.png

A green hyacinth would be nice. I kind of want more flowerless plants, or grasses. Like leafy plants that aren't 'weeds'.

I was staring at villagers holding the little foxtail stalks while zooming and I was like, aw I wish we had cattails.

Back