• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Anyone else just get the amiibo cards to collect them?

mayor-of-ivyvale

♀ pastel pink life ♀
Bells
March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Cherry (Fruit)
July Birthstone (Ruby)
Cake
I still use them for hhd of course but I have quite a few of my favorite villagers' cards just to collect them. As in I already designed their house so the card is useless now but I just have so many villagers that I love I gotta have their card as a momento :p

My girlfriend and I do. They have pretty neat binders for them too. They look so nice when they're complete.

I don't personally, but user Keion (my love <3) started collecting all of them simply for the love of Animal Crossing. But now they've got HHD, so the cards have a use now.

Yup, pretty much. Wasn't gonna get any until I saw the albums. Then I needed them in my life!

Yup, planning to buy another pack of them tomorrow. lol

And I'm doing it so I can get more of my favorite villagers to show up, because least favorites are always at Nook's Homes lately ;-----;

Last edited:
Given I collected the e-reader cards in 2002/2003 to use them in Animal Crossing originally, and I absolutely LOVE the designing aspect of this series (I'm easily in their target demographic with that game- for what I like, not age), I collect them to use in the game, but so far, the only ones I've used were the specials since all the others I wanted appeared over time.

I've completed series 1 & 2.
I think I'm in too deep to avoid series 3 now. So the answer is yes. T_T

Back