Anyone else go all out with Harv's and Halloween this year?

VexTheHex

Bells
I did a whole Clue screenshot series today. It took me hours and not sure the results are that great. But it still was fun and a way for someone getting old to celebrate Halloween in a different way. Feel free to share your Halloween screens on your island or Harv's here! Get spooky. (Warning Screenshot dump! Also this isn't meant to be some glorious story, just a barely thought out one for the theme.)

Tonight's Host welcomed 14 guests into his home, alongside his trusted butler and son. He had made a break through that would change everything and also rake in a large sum of money he'd share with his beloved son and his loyal butler.
The Entrance A Small.jpg
The Entrance B.jpg

The Entrance C.jpg

A portion of the guests were taken upstairs to witness the Host's grand reveal of game changing revelations he has made in his late night studies. Bud's break through was met with applause and the guests were then free to roam the mansion till dinner time. The Cowboy didn't quite get any of it, but Cyrus tried to educate him while Gala found where Bud keeps his secret stash. No wonder there are cameras in here! Kicks passed out quickly, Isabelle gave her best try on the piano, Blathers crushed Cyrus in chess, Sheldon's fear of dogs came to light, Celeste enjoyed the stars as Celeste always does, and other such activities took course.
The Office.jpg

The Piano Room A.jpg

The Rec Room.jpg

The Garden A.jpg

Dinner began, though some faces were missing. Cyrus and Reese stayed together in the rec room, Celeste lost in the stars, Kicks still out cold with Isabelle watching over him, and who knew where Sheldon wandered off to. Bud told Sherb to go ahead and start dinner while he went and round up the missing guests. But the food didn't come and Bud didn't return. Then a scream echoed through the mansion's halls.
Dinner.jpg

Scream.jpg

As the guests began to leave the table to investigate the noise, Sherb's body was discovered in the back of the room. He had been killed while the guests waited for their food with a blow to the back of his head. Chaos unleashed as guests came flooding in and out of various rooms to the next hearing commotion unfold. Two bodies discovered, lucky for them they had Detective Pierce, The Eagle Eye, on the scene. He began to investigate both scenes as others wept, shook in shock, and then some proceeded to blame Rex for the events as the benefactor of his father's wealth and break throughs.
Sherb Death.jpg

Bud Death.jpg

However, it donned on guests that there were still two missing needing checked on. Celeste and Kicks had not came. Blathers took off to the garden with other guests trailing him. Blathers broke down into tears over his sister's body, the star-eyed owl now one with the stars. Meanwhile Cyrus took off to Kicks to discover quite the sight. The skunk was still asleep on the couch, with a lead pipe lying on the rug a few feet from him. Doctor Henry attempted to wake the culprit, but he would not wake. Henry confirmed he was alive though, so it was perplexing why he wouldn't wake.
Celeste Death.jpg

Kicks Still out.jpg

Sirens were heard and Pierce lead everyone back to the entrance hall, leaving only a handful to remain with the sleeping Skunk to watch over him. Officer Groucho came into the establishment, and Pierce wasted no time unfolding the case. The true killer is...
Police Show.jpg

Isabelle was one of many not present during the murder of Sherb. A hard working dog like herself always looked down on the Lazys of the island. Both Rex and Sherb making it big with their ties to Bud must of rubbed her wrong. Tireless hours behind a desk, missing out on holidays to serve Tom Nook. She should of been part of Bud's establishment, not some bug whisperers.
Murder A.jpg

She murdered Sherb, knowing she had an alibi to be with Kicks. She fled to Garden in an attempt to hide the murder weapon in the trash, but she was discovered by the stag gazing owl who stayed behind to watch the shooting stars. Isabelle made quick work of her, saddened to kill someone hard working but it had to be done.
Murder B.jpg

She couldn't leave the weapon so close to the body, the Garden wasn't an option now. She fled into the Entrance Hall now less cautious of others around her. This cost Bud his life as she ran into him with the weapon in pocket. He just wanted to make sure she got fed, and she killed him. It had to be done, no witnesses.
Murder C.jpg

The Office had cameras and the Rec Room had eyes. She could only return to the room that was her alibi with the weapon. She made a choice to frame Kicks for the murders. It wasn't her ideal choice since he was also her alibi, but it was him or her at this point. Kick's sleep wasn't a normal educed sleep, he was drugged by this foul dog for her plan to work. Even the playing the piano was her making sure Kicks would be completely out, couldn't have him waking up to her gone after all.
Cover Up.jpg

Rex ended up gaining his father's entire fortune and rights to his father's break through, but he lost everything else to the over worked and evil shih tzu.
Alone.jpg

Happy Halloween!

Last edited:
I did a whole Clue screenshot series today. It took me hours and not sure the results are that great. But it still was fun and a way for someone getting old to celebrate Halloween in a different way. Feel free to share your Halloween screens on your island or Harv's here! Get spooky. (Warning Screenshot dump! Also this isn't meant to be some glorious story, just a barely thought out one for the theme.)

Tonight's Host welcomed 14 guests into his home, alongside his trusted butler and son. He had made a break through that would change everything and also rake in a large sum of money he'd share with his beloved son and his loyal butler.
View attachment 408708View attachment 408709
View attachment 408710

A portion of the guests were taken upstairs to witness the Host's grand reveal of game changing revelations he has made in his late night studies. Bud's break through was met with applause and the guests were then free to roam the mansion till dinner time. The Cowboy didn't quite get any of it, but Cyrus tried to educate him while Gala found where Bud keeps his secret stash. No wonder there are cameras in here! Kicks passed out quickly, Isabelle gave her best try on the piano, Blathers crushed Cyrus in chess, Sheldon's fear of dogs came to light, Celeste enjoyed the starts as Celeste always does, and other such activities took course.
View attachment 408711
View attachment 408713
View attachment 408714
View attachment 408715

Dinner began, though some faces were missing. Cyrus and Reese stayed together in the rec room, Celeste lost in the stars, Kicks still out cold with Isabelle watching over him, and who knew where Sheldon wandered off to. Bud told Sherb to go ahead and start dinner while he went and round up the missing guests. But the food didn't come and Bud didn't return. Then a scream echoed through the mansion's halls.
View attachment 408716
View attachment 408718

As the guests began to leave the table to investigate the noise, Sherb's body was discovered in the back of the room. He had been killed while the guests waited for their food with a blow to the back of his head. Chaos unleashed as guests came flooding in and out of various rooms to the next hearing commotion unfold. Two bodies discovered, lucky for them they had Detective Pierce, The Eagle Eye, on the scene. He began to investigate both scenes as others wept, shook in shock, and then some proceeded to blame Rex for the events as the benefactor of his father's wealth and break throughs.
View attachment 408732
View attachment 408720

However, it donned on guests that there were still two missing needing checked on. Celeste and Kicks had not came. Blathers took off to the garden with other guests trailing him. Blathers broke down into tears over his sister's body, the star-eyed owl now one with the stars. Meanwhile Cyrus took off to Kicks to discover quite the sight. The skunk was still asleep on the couch, with a lead pipe lying on the rug a few feet from him. Doctor Henry attempted to wake the culprit, but he would not wake. Henry confirmed he was alive though, so it was perplexing why he wouldn't wake.
View attachment 408722
View attachment 408723

Sirens were heard and Pierce lead everyone back to the entrance hall, leaving only a handful to remain with the sleeping Skunk to watch over him. Officer Groucho came into the establishment, and Pierce wasted no time unfolding the case. The true killer is...
View attachment 408725

Isabelle was one of many not present during the murder of Sherb. A hard working dog like herself always looked down on the Lazys of the island. Both Rex and Sherb making it big with their ties to Bud must of rubbed her wrong. Tireless hours behind a desk, missing out on holidays to serve Tom Nook. She should of been part of Bud's establishment, not some bug whisperers.
View attachment 408726

She murdered Sherb, knowing she had an alibi to be with Kicks. She fled to Garden in an attempt to hide the murder weapon in the trash, but she was discovered by the stag gazing owl who stayed behind to watch the shooting stars. Isabelle made quick work of her, saddened to kill someone hard working but it had to be done.
View attachment 408727

She couldn't leave the weapon so close to the body, the Garden wasn't an option now. She fled into the Entrance Hall now less cautious of others around her. This cost Bud his life as she ran into him with the weapon in pocket. He just wanted to make sure she got fed, and she killed him. It had to be done, no witnesses.
View attachment 408728

The Office had cameras and the Rec Room had eyes. She could only return to the room that was her alibi with the weapon. She made a choice to frame Kicks for the murders. It wasn't her ideal choice since he was also her alibi, but it was him or her at this point. Kick's sleep wasn't a normal educed sleep, he was drugged by this foul dog for her plan to work. Even the playing the piano was her making sure Kicks would be completely out, couldn't have him waking up to her gone after all.
View attachment 408729

Rex ended up gaining his father's entire fortune and rights to his father's break through, but he lost everything else to the over worked and evil shih tzu.
View attachment 408730

Happy Halloween!
This is adorable!! I love Pierce in his detective outfit so cute!

This is adorable!! I love Pierce in his detective outfit so cute!

Thank you! I dressed them up for a couple pictures last year on Halloween and he was a detective. When I decided on this theme, I figured it'd be cute for him to keep his role. <3

man, that last photo of rex honestly broke my heart a little bit — he looks so defeated. :(

this was absolutely incredible from start to finish! i love the photos you took to set the scene, and the story is great! you’re a great writer and super creative. thanks for sharing — i enjoyed this a lot!

This was a great read and you did awesome with the setup!
man, that last photo of rex honestly broke my heart a little bit — he looks so defeated. :(

this was absolutely incredible from start to finish! i love the photos you took to set the scene, and the story is great! you’re a great writer and super creative. thanks for sharing — i enjoyed this a lot!

Thank you both for the kinds words!

These are great photos, i never visit harvs island currently as the photo feature does not appeal to me…

I placed lots more Halloween décor around the island this year. I might start to miss it once I clean it up later today.

I placed lots more Halloween décor around the island this year. I might start to miss it once I clean it up later today.

I'm on my island right now debating on how to clean it up. I mostly used stuff from last year from storage... then filled that storage space up by this point. Now I got a bunch of stuff I need to put up and no space. Mistakes were made. At least some pumpkin stuff can just be spun around to look like fall decor.

Back