• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

anyone already starting to decorate for christmas?

ekcomyth

Bells
*raises hand* lol yes im already starting to decorate for christmas and im not talking bout replacing existing furniture with some festive ones but flattening my whole island for christmas.

Also, does anyone know any good christmas custom designs for simple panels? like buildings with festive lights.

Not really preparing for Christmas, but I am kind of starting to shift my paths/plants for when it snows. I've TT'ed to the snowy months, and stuff looks better in a more neutral grey than the more warm colors I've been using to match the grass. I'm assuming there will be Christmas themed items later on but for now I am enjoying the fall stuff the most.

I'll probably start decorating for christmas in december. I wasn't planning to decorate for any holidays tbh, but the halloween DIYs were so fun to decorate with c:
I may be tempted to decorate sooner if the DIYs are really nice

Noooo I can't wait for all the mush stuff tomorrow! I'm not ready for christmas, I still need that actual fall vibe where the trees go orange and the ground goes brown. Not this yellow goob that's around the island now haha

I am a player who tt's because of my work schedule cause I miss a lot of things :( but Christmas is the only holiday in the game that I haven't played yet cause I want to enjoy day by day in December. But I have seen some posts of all the lovely light up decorations and collecting the different coloured baubles and I am very excited to start decorating in game when it hits December :)

Maybe by Mid November? But as far as I know, I don't have anything Christmas yet, so I'll have to wait until things comes out. My plan is to decorate Resident Services and my House at least. I'd like to have all the houses have Christmas Wreaths as well, but I'm unsure how to remove them afterwards...

I don't even have any plans right now to decorate my island for Christmas at all, I still have some Halloween stuff around and besides, I don't own so many Christmas-ish themed items. πŸ˜… I will may decorate it once I got some fitting items and also an idea how everything should looks like.

Goodness no. While Christmas is probably my second favorite holiday behind Halloween, I never decorate until after (the USA's) Thanksgiving in November. I probably won't really start decorating in-game for Christmas/Toy Day until sometime in December, especially if I do any decorating for the Thanksgiving/Harvest Festival holiday. I like to give all of the different holidays their own breathing room.

I want to start thinking about my Christmas decorating, but I probably won’t get into full swing until later in November. I want to move some trees and flowers around to start getting things ready, though.

It's bad enough stores do it before Halloween is even celebrated, but I won't be doing anything Xmas related to my island or real home until December rolls in.

Not until november is over for me. I enjoy celebrating being thankful for blessings and i love autumn. Waiting on REAL autumn scenery.

I am still going for an autumn theme. :) We still have to catch those maple leaves!

No I won’t be decorating for Christmas until December 1st. Right now it is decorated for Halloween. I want to decorate for harvest festival in November.

I don't have a SINGLE winter item, so sadly no. I would love to start right on December 1st but I have to grind for the recipes and material first.

I'm waiting for december to hit before I start to do anything christmas related! although I live in the southern hemisphere so christmas is in summer for me so we don't quite get the same snowy winter christmas vibes

I'll be waiting until December to decorate for Christmas as well. The mushrooms all start today, right? So I have to do all the fall/harvest type things this month!! Plus the way the coloring will be on the island this month, it's just not as conducive for the Christmas season! Although to be honest... I'm a little overwhelmed at the thought of taking down all my spooky stuff to replace it with other stuff. I have so much of it!!

I think I will start making my island look more wintery when it starts snowing. Then start focusing on Christmas in December. ☺

I'm already starting to collect wintery/christmas custom codes though! πŸ˜„

Back