• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Anybody here got wiimmfi.

Shiny Shiny Engine

Contact me on vrchat @nostmemoriess
Bells
User Title Color Change
Pear (Fruit)
Snow Angel Snowman
Tin Robot
Bee Plush
I do, but nobody uses it for accf, as there isnt a accf online board anymore.
Kinda sad really, to see the servers so baren.

I’ve tried to set it up myself and never could figure it out.

I have Wiimmfi. I've used the service for maybe two years to play the Wii game Fortune Street. 🎲💰🏠 Mostly everyone in that niche community plays it through Parsec now. 🤷‍♀️ Some of you here better start studying and catching up on that though, 'cause once Nintendo pulls the plug on the 3DS, you're gonna have to connect to Wiimmfi if you still want to play online. ⚠️ Should anyone stumble upon this post, be it in 2024 or years later and would like some help regarding Wiimmfi, feel free to message me. ✉ I'm quite clever when it comes to those things and I've messed up and failed a lot of times, so I can at least tell you what not to do. 😇 I don't like when people finally figure out how to do something difficult and tell a newbie in need of help to piss off. I'm not like that. 😁👍

Back