• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

hello!!

acnl-appreciator

Bells
didn't know there was a nice intro board here!! Hi, i'm Cherry, i'm here mostly for New Leaf while the online servers are still around, but even after they're gone i probably will want to continue collecting qr codes :D
I'm open to adding friend codes so I can explore other towns while the servers are still here!
Feel free to add my FC: 3540 2526 7080

didn't know there was a nice intro board here!! Hi, i'm Cherry, i'm here mostly for New Leaf while the online servers are still around, but even after they're gone i probably will want to continue collecting qr codes :D
I'm open to adding friend codes so I can explore other towns while the servers are still here!
Feel free to add my FC: 3540 2526 7080
Welcome! I'd love to play online with you in ACNL some time - my FC is in my signature if you want to add me.

Hi there, and welcome to the forums. I don’t play New Leaf but hopefully you’re able to find what you’re looking for.
thank you! I came here initially for just the custom design qr codes at first, but now it's evolved to exploring more of New Leaf's online functions before the servers close next year :') would probably hop on New Horizons at some point after that!!

hii cherry, welcome to the forums! 💚 i hope you’re having a lovely time here so far!

i don’t play new leaf anymore, but i hope you’re able to find some friends to play with and lots of cool qr codes! do you have any favourite villagers? c:

hii cherry, welcome to the forums! 💚 i hope you’re having a lovely time here so far!

i don’t play new leaf anymore, but i hope you’re able to find some friends to play with and lots of cool qr codes! do you have any favourite villagers? c:
hi Xara!! it's been amazing here so far, I finally got to try out multiplayer mode for the tours on tortimer island last night and it was awesome!! hopefully nintendo would find some way to bring it back in new horizons ;w;

also my favourite villager is Mitzi, she's one of my first villagers when I started playing new leaf in 2020, so she has sentimental value to me ;w; I also really like Etolie, Goldie, and Apollo!

Hello and welcome! Aside from Animal Crossing, what other games do you like?
hello!! a few months ago I got super into pikmin 4, but I also love psychonauts 2! my girlfriend also got me addicted to breath of the wild, and tears of the kingdom too. we've also started playing the professor layton series recently! what games are you into?

hello!! a few months ago I got super into pikmin 4, but I also love psychonauts 2! my girlfriend also got me addicted to breath of the wild, and tears of the kingdom too. we've also started playing the professor layton series recently! what games are you into?
Those sound fun! I like a variety of games— Mario, Kirby, Castlevania, Sonic, Zelda, Scribblenauts, Cooking Mama, Animal Crossing (obviously), and Pokémon. I’ve played some Nancy Drew games, too.

Thanks! Also nope, I don’t see myself going ham on decorating my town, but I love talking with villagers and collecting furniture items, as well as the minigames!
Oh cool! Are you collecting a specific furniture series/set? What's your favorite minigame(s)?

Oh cool! Are you collecting a specific furniture series/set? What's your favorite minigame(s)?
I'm hoping to get the Princess series or the Gorgeous series now that I finally unlocked GracieGrace! *_* also as for minigames, I got really addicted to puzzle league one afternoon :LOL: aside from that I also love many of the tours on Tortimer Island!

Hey there, Cherry! Welcome to the forums!! I see that you’ve gotten into BotW and TotK!! I’ve also gotten into BotW recently, and I love it so much, the design and storyline is amazing, I love the game so much 😊

I hope you enjoy the forums!!

Hey there, Cherry! Welcome to the forums!! I see that you’ve gotten into BotW and TotK!! I’ve also gotten into BotW recently, and I love it so much, the design and storyline is amazing, I love the game so much 😊

I hope you enjoy the forums!!
Hi there! I'm so glad you're having a great time in botw!!! it easily took up the bulk of my time last year, and my gf played it so much before me that she could memorize the map and help me look for good weapons and armor LOL

the forums have been amazing so far, everyone's so helpful!! I should've joined way earlier when I first started playing new leaf! now that the online functions for the 3DS is coming to an end next year, I'm trying to make the most out of it ☺️

Back