• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

hello!!

howdy there! hope there'll be some sort of fan continuation for the servers, there's some in the work for mario kart 7 already so hopefully!

didn't know there was a nice intro board here!! Hi, i'm Cherry, i'm here mostly for New Leaf while the online servers are still around, but even after they're gone i probably will want to continue collecting qr codes :D
I'm open to adding friend codes so I can explore other towns while the servers are still here!
Feel free to add my FC: 3540 2526 7080
My code is SW-4182-1787-8993. I don't have any friends and have been playing New Horizons for 6 months

My code is SW-4182-1787-8993. I don't have any friends and have been playing New Horizons for 6 months
aw dang are you only playing New Horizons? I only have New Leaf with me and my FC is a 3DS code, sorry about that! But I think there's plenty of New Horizons players who would love to add you as a friend in the other threads!

didn't know there was a nice intro board here!! Hi, i'm Cherry, i'm here mostly for New Leaf while the online servers are still around, but even after they're gone i probably will want to continue collecting qr codes :D
I'm open to adding friend codes so I can explore other towns while the servers are still here!
Feel free to add my FC: 3540 2526 7080
I know I'm about three weeks late, but I just added you :) my friend code is: 5086-7635-8080. Hope we can visit each others town sometime before the servers for 3ds online play are shut in April next year

I know I'm about three weeks late, but I just added you :) my friend code is: 5086-7635-8080. Hope we can visit each others town sometime before the servers for 3ds online play are shut in April next year
thanks for adding me! I'd love to visit your town sometime soon too :D I'll probably dm you later about that haha

Back