• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Any Pickings?

Marsh318O7

Pro ACNL Hacker :P
Bells
So I'm looking to get some new games from the eShop for 3DS since it's closing down soon. Problem is, I dunno what to pick. Here are some of the games I own

-Tomodachi Life (Physical + Digital)

-ACNL (Physical + Digital)

-Smash 3DS (physical)

-Miitopia (Physical)

-Pokemon Omega Ruby (Physical

-Pokemon Silver (VC)

-AC: Happy Home Designer (Physical)

If someone can help me out here that'll be great! I only have $50USD so I can only pick one (or more depending on the price.)

I am doing the same thing currently and just bought Pokemon X. I'd suggest X/Y, they're pretty solid games in and of themselves. If you're not interested in those and prefer strategy games, Fire Emblem: Awakening is really good. Alternnnnnnatively, if you wanted to try out one of the best RPGs ever and you have a "new" 3DS, you could get Xenoblade Chronicles 3D. If you haven't played it before you'd have a blast with it. There is a Definitive Edition on the Switch and people say the graphics aren't as great on the 3DS, so that's something to consider.

These are all just some very generic suggestions based on what I'm interested in. Different people have different opinions of these games, so just take what I said with a grain of salt.

I've played AC:NL, HHD, Tomodachi Life, and Miitopia. Although Miitopia is currently my favorite on this list, I feel like you would get the most out of New Leaf. There is already a port of Miitopia for the Switch (mind you, it is not a completely new Miitopia game, but there are new things that were added, including a new tower to beat). New Leaf, on the other hand, is different from New Horizons. Some people even prefer it over New Horizons, as a lot of its features got left out of New Horizons.

I do want to recommend the Ace Attorney Trilogy, but there are more modern re-releases that might be better for your money. I would recommend Dual Destinies and Spirit of Justice, but only if you love the trilogy. I would be cautious to recommend any Virtual Console games as there are... other, better ways to play those games, so I would save honestly save my money and look for things that are especially suited to 3DS. I think Pokémon X/Y and Sun/Moon are also fine enough games if you haven't played them. I'm not a big fan of modern Pokémon games, but they're at least better than ORAS or really any of the more recent remake titles.

I am doing the same thing currently and just bought Pokemon X. I'd suggest X/Y, they're pretty solid games in and of themselves. If you're not interested in those and prefer strategy games, Fire Emblem: Awakening is really good. Alternnnnnnatively, if you wanted to try out one of the best RPGs ever and you have a "new" 3DS, you could get Xenoblade Chronicles 3D. If you haven't played it before you'd have a blast with it. There is a Definitive Edition on the Switch and people say the graphics aren't as great on the 3DS, so that's something to consider.

These are all just some very generic suggestions based on what I'm interested in. Different people have different opinions of these games, so just take what I said with a grain of salt.
X/Y is on my list though its kinda pricy. I don't have a "new" 3ds so Xenoblade's out of the question. Fire Emblem I heard is good too.
Post automatically merged:

I do want to recommend the Ace Attorney Trilogy, but there are more modern re-releases that might be better for your money. I would recommend Dual Destinies and Spirit of Justice, but only if you love the trilogy. I would be cautious to recommend any Virtual Console games as there are... other, better ways to play those games, so I would save honestly save my money and look for things that are especially suited to 3DS. I think Pokémon X/Y and Sun/Moon are also fine enough games if you haven't played them. I'm not a big fan of modern Pokémon games, but they're at least better than ORAS or really any of the more recent remake titles.
I DO wanna get Spirit of justice just to see funny clown and plus I had played Danganronpa before so its kinda similar.

I DO wanna get Spirit of justice just to see funny clown and plus I had played Danganronpa before so its kinda similar.
That case is honestly the worst in the game (in a game that I consider to be fairly weak comparatively anyway), so I don't know if I'd recommend it just for that.

Back