• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Any good shows as of late?

It isn’t necessarily a “new” show but I have binge watching She-Ra Princesses of Power on Netflix and ugh I LOVE IT. it’s five seasons but honestly the episodes are short and you get through it super fast. If you like having LGBT and POC representation in cartoons you’re gonna love it too. I wish I had a show with this many complex and different characters as a kid because it would have made me feel a lot more “normal”.
Growing up I had never had latinx or queer characters in the shows I watched so it made me feel like the odd one out irl. So yeah, small rant on She-ra over lol.
I can also recommend my fave show of all time: Brooklyn 99. If you’re into comedy then THIS JS THE WAY TO GO. there’s also lots of representation and good character development from practically everyone.The cast is so unproblematic and the fanbase is super nice from what I’ve experienced.

been rewatching grey’s anatomy for the millionth time and it’s still god-tier ;;

If you’ve never seen Avatar: The Last Airbender, then I highlyyyyy recommend it. The story-telling of the show is spectacular, and extremely entertaining as well! It’s just one of those shows that checks all the boxes of being done right lol

If you’ve never seen Avatar: The Last Airbender, then I highlyyyyy recommend it. The story-telling of the show is spectacular, and extremely entertaining as well! It’s just one of those shows that checks all the boxes of being done right lol
Oof omg one of my all time faves. I forgot to mention it but YESSS. I am sure that that show was way ahead of its time. The complexity of the characters, THE DEVELOPMENT, the story. All the episodes are in there for a reason and they didn’t unnecessarily make the show a bajillion seasons. Definitely a must watch for everyone wether or not you are fond of cartoons. I could give a million reasons as to why this is a fantastic show but I’d end up writing an essay lmao.

I have also been watching new Harley Quinn show. It's very fun and entertaining. I love King Shark. ❤

Other currently running shows that I've been keeping up with are What We Do in the Shadows, Fruits Baskets, and Vikings. I'm enjoying all of them.

its not out yet, but I'm looking forward to Space Force (on netflix, I believe). Its by the makers of The Office and even stars Steve Carell along with other comedy legends so it has to be great!

It's not 'new' but I'm watching the Stardust Crusaders arc of JJBA.

I have to catch up on Killing Eve before the finale. Also the new season of Dynasty dropped on Netflix, but I'm not that invested anymore.

i'm currently rewatching parks & rec while trying to binge through criminal minds with my family, but i recently discovered community and buzzfeed: unsolved crimes.

Reactions: Fey
I don't really watch television. The last most recent thing that was new I watched was Stranger Things season 3. I used to watch The Flash and Arrow. I got back to watching Smallville, as well as The Renegade whenever I get the chance. Cheesy shows, I know, but I still like them.

Another not new show, Arrested Development. Picked up the 3 seasons at steep discount from a place closing down right before the lock down.

Reactions: Fey
I really liked Kingdom. It's a Korean zombie series with Game of Thrones type of politics. Very entertaining and kept me engaged through out.

I've been watching The Owl House, and I think it's great. The way in which the characters are written is really refreshing. I'm still waiting for the last episode of the season to drop!

Back