Enchanted Bloom
Bluebird of Happiness Plush
Poptart Easter Egg
Red Tulip
White Tulip
Mother's Day Carnation
Feedback
100% (44) +
At some point I'd like to arrange flowers in rainbow order ( red, orange, yellow, green, blue )
But I know hybrids can be hard to come by. At the moment I'm honestly just looking for any flowers at all to decorate my town with!
I know you can just go to the island to get them but I honestly don't have the energy to go back and forth : P
Let me know your price in TBT for a pocketfull of flowers!

Hiya! I have a lot of normal flowers and a fair number of hybrids! I can let you come see how many I have and what you need to determine the price. ^-^

Hiya! I have a lot of normal flowers and a fair number of hybrids! I can let you come see how many I have and what you need to determine the price. ^-^
Perfect! I’m happy with literally anything, I just want flowers haha

hi i can get you some flowers! how many would you like?

Happy to try that for Sunday!

if anyone else is reading and has flowers, I’m available any time today

Happy to try that for Sunday!

if anyone else is reading and has flowers, I’m available any time today

hello! i’m available today and can get you any flowers you need. it’s 1 tbt per flower/hybrid and if you give me a list of what flowers you need, i can bring them over c:

I don’t have a list, whatever flowers you’ve got. Just let me know your price altogether : ) I’m looking for at least one whole inventory slots amount!

I don’t have a list, whatever flowers you’ve got. Just let me know your price altogether : ) I’m looking for at least one whole inventory slots amount!

okay! that works for me, i'll bring over a mix of different flowers then. just double checking but do you want a whole storage section full (60 in total) or a pocketful (16 in total) or both lol (76 in total)

i don't know if i'll be available sunday. something came up, but ill try to be on. ill let you know

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back