• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • Join us for live Nintendo Trivia today at 6PM EDT in Discord as part of TBT's World Championship 2024 to win points for your team! if justin is awake

Gallery 💕🌼Anubis Designs🌼💕

Pattern Source
Self
Creator ID
MA-1106-4241-3669

vixenvertigo

Bells
Switch
8246-4640-9223
Tasty Cake
Feedback
100% (2) +
Going to be dumping designs in here! I love making silly little outfits in this game.

I have a handful of superhero designs and NBA designs. I have Sailor Moon outfits for Blue Beetle, Batman, and Green Lantern. I also have more specific designs for heroes like a Last Knight Duke Thomas inspired ball gown or a Green Lantern Will World hoodie. Want to expand into marvel with Dani Moonstar and Kitty Pryde :p

divder 14.GIF
IMG_0673.JPG
divder 14.GIF
Post automatically merged:

IMG_0674.JPG

This is a fav of mine! Talim from Soul Cailbur II!!! I wish there was a way to change the texture of the clothes but still I'm really happy with how this one turned out.

IMG_0675.JPG

I have no clue how I got his face to look that good, but I did :p

IMG_0676.JPG
IMG_0677.JPG

This one I struggled with. I couldn't get the corps logo exactly right, I wanted it to be smaller but there's just no way. But I like this dress without the logo anyway, I have both versions posted.

IMG_0678.JPG

I LOVE THIS ONE. I have a hard time making these gowns, which is probably why Ive tried to make so many. The illusion or drapes, folds, frills, its a hard design to master. Even though this one is simple, its cohesive and well, it looks good.

Last edited:
Back