• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Annoying types of people on Club Tortimer?

I usually run into decent folk all the time.
There are a couple with rude comments in their TPC's...
Hell, When I visit the international island, The japanese over there understand a little bit of what i'm saying, but they're nice!
And yes... I've had plenty of people ask me for money. It's annoying. VERY annoying.
And don't you hate it when people intentionally go for the Wi-fi switch, wasting your 1k?
This thread is making me want to go the island! I want to see what people are like right now.

Last edited:
@Chick
Holy cr@p....That's crazy. And may I ask:Who was the genius who said "Let's make it so if somebody starts a tour, nobody can leave!!"

- - - Post Merge - - -

@Chick
And when they say they see your mom, just say this one line to make things awkward and/or them to shut up:
"My mom's been dead for 2 years dude"
(My mom's alive, wanna make that clear so nobody comforts me when I don't have to be)

Oh I also sometimes get the occasional island goer asking if someone needs a boyfriend/girlfriend or whatever. Other then what I already mentioned, that's mostly it. My experience has been pretty good overall. I even had some dude help me out when I was trying to get the Mermaid series for a friend. He was really cool.

Back