Trading Ankha the snooty Egyptian cat for Julain!

Brittany

Bells
Cake
Feedback
0% (0) +
Wanting to trade Ankha for Julian! She hasn't asked to leave yet, but I've been giving her the cold shoulder. Would love to set up a nice trade. Never traded on here before, so you may have to be patient with me. :)

I have Julian and I love Ankha. (Although Julian is pretty cool too)
I'm willing to trade, but I do not know how.

I guess we wait until they are in boxes and trade by going to the other's village and convincing them to come to your town. I have never traded before either, so it will be a new experience for me as well.

Good luck! Ankha and Julian are such sweeties! c:

I guess we wait until they are in boxes and trade by going to the other's village and convincing them to come to your town. I have never traded before either, so it will be a new experience for me as well.

Alright then, so then I'll add you here and on my 3DS, and once Julian is in boxes, or right before then, I'll let you know so you come and convince him.

Ok, I will add you as well. Is it against the rules to exchange e-mail addresses or fb? I never get on these forums, so I dunno if I'll see a message if you send it on here.

Ok, I will add you as well. Is it against the rules to exchange e-mail addresses or fb? I never get on these forums, so I dunno if I'll see a message if you send it on here.

I don't think it is. And I rarely use Facebook. I'll PM you my e-mail and Skype if you want to.

Back