• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Anime Tattoos?!

Do you have any anime tattoos?

• Total voters
Bells
Switch
8176-7113-6911
Island
Ino
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Eevee Easter Egg
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Dreamy Easter Egg
Golden Scenery
Dreamy Easter Egg
Golden Scenery
Dreamy Easter Egg
So maybe there's a thread here for general tattoos.. but does anyone on site have ANIME TATTOOS SPECIFICALLY?!

I recently got a tattoo of Mikey from Tokyo Revengers over the summer. I really love how it turned out. ^^

This was almost immediately after it was done. But it looks a looot cleaner after it healed :3

357159772_311594587960256_4562061890535259878_n.jpg

I really want more! I think my next one is gonna be Mitsuri from Demon Slayer c:​

I'm too wimpy to commit to any specific tattoos now (especially as I'm getting older and more wrinkly), but when I was a teen, I had planned on getting

the homunculus tattoo from Full Metal Alchemist:
1708696442689.png

and

some fancy script that says Noblesse Oblige (because I like the concept that the privileged are obliged to help and aid those less fortunate)
-- this was featured in a 2009 thriller anime called "Eden of the East"... I wouldn't watch it again

and probably some CardCaptor Sakura magic circle type things:
1708696872081.png

And maybe a Triforce, with the triangles for Wisdom and Courage glowing.

Back