• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Anime similar to clannad and haruhi suzumya?

Status
Not open for further replies.

erikaeliseh

Bells
Cake
Im looking for some more anime to watch! i really love clannad (i will be watching clannad after story when im finished clannad!) and i also really love the melancholy of haruhi suzumiya. are there any others you recommend that are just as good as/similar to those? Some others i have watched in the past that i also like are kaichou wa maid-sama, lucky star and death note. I have never really gotten into ones like bleach and naruto, i dont really enjoy ones like that. If their are any great ones similar to those that would be nice :) Some i am planning on watching as well are ore monogatari, angel beats and the pet girl of sakurasou. thanks!

It looks like you enjoy Slice of Life animes. I particularly don't know any besides Clannad, but someone else will be able to give some suggestions. ;P

then you could've just stated this info in that thread. same concept.

haha whats the problem? i would think you would just be happy to get the bells from posting a comment like most people. and i just started watching the new shows a couple days ago and i would love more suggestions :)

I agree. What's the wrongness in a second thread if it's a different question?

haha whats the problem? i would think you would just be happy to get the bells from posting a comment like most people. and i just started watching the new shows a couple days ago and i would love more suggestions :)

sorry, don't care for tbt bells. pls stop assuming and reduce spam

Making an exact same thread to one you made a few days ago is spam...

Anyway, I watched Gargantia a while back and I really liked it, especially considering I'm not a fan of the entire futuristic-mecha suit animes.

Who cares if it's spam or not, report it and move on wannabe modlets

Watch Angel Beats

Who cares if it's spam or not, report it and move on wannabe modlets

Watch Angel Beats

I don't think any of us give a s*it about wanting to be mods..

pls dnt try to belittle people that obviously don't like it when people break the rules

Oops, I thought Clannad was a mecha-suit anime sort of thing..

Sakamichi no apollon (Kids on the slope) is a really good, it's a drama/music anime.

Well Clannad and Haruhi are both made by Kyo-Ani. You should probably consider watching more Kyo-Ani slice of life anime... Which they've made quite a lot of, lucky for you! They are good so. ^^ Anyway, here's some good starting points (but you could like just check Wikipedia and see what other anime they've produced):

- Hyouka
- K-On! and Lucky Star: both funny and lighthearted, but don't go watching them expecting much...
- Tamako Market
- Chuunibyou: another... stupid anime, yet it ended up being pretty cute...

Other suggestions... Hmm... Ano Hana, Angel Beats, and Sakurasou!

Last edited:
Please, all you need to do is report the thread and move on. By doing so we could have avoided all this petty spam. There is actually an infraction used for mini-modding so don't feel the need to do our job for us. Most of the time it causes more harm than good and lands everyone, including yourself, in trouble.

That said, the two threads are very similar. I'm going to close this one due to the type of discussion it has produced and suggest you stick to the original. You aren't in any trouble as it's clear your intent wasn't to create spam, but just keep it in mind that we don't really need multiple threads in Brewster's that cover very similar subject matters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back