• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Anime + Manga

I like:

Anime
Lucky Star (English)
Azumanga Daioh (Japanese w/ subs)
Haruhi Suzumiya (English)
Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo (English)

Manga
Azumanga Daioh
Yotsuba&!

I agree with The Chameleon.

I don't watch anime because I may as well watch a dirty movie. Same diff.
The only difference is that anime is on tv. I can't even watch anime without feeling ashamed.

Of course, not all anime are like that, and even though FLCL was fairly sexual; so is family guy.

But I did like a few anime:

Case Closed
Trigun
FLCL
Lupin III.

All older ones, and ones my patents wouldn't approve of, but my (personal) policy is "only watch it if it isn't worse than family guy."

beakmanthegreat said:
I agree with The Chameleon.

I don't watch anime because I may as well watch a dirty movie. Same diff.
The only difference is that anime is on tv. I can't even watch anime without feeling ashamed.

Of course, not all anime are like that, and even though FLCL was fairly sexual; so is family guy.

But I did like a few anime:

Case Closed
Trigun
FLCL
Lupin III.

All older ones, and ones my patents wouldn't approve of, but my (personal) policy is "only watch it if it isn't worse than family guy."
yah i dont like family guy
but theres a lot of clean ones 2

1) Naruto shippuden
2) Lucky star
3) Scrapped Princess
4) Yotsuba&

Naruto is pretty much the only one I have time for.
I watch the Anime & read the Manga, & I'm up-to-date with the Japanese released ones.

Back