• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Anime + Manga

The Chameleon said:
I HATE anime! I *CEN-3.0-SORD*ing hate that goddam Japcrap!
Not only do I not understand it or understand why all
teens obsess over it, but that crap is just an abomination!
None of it is good for family/all-ages and that's what animation
is for and anime perverts this by not being for families.
And they always have to make it so sexual looking!

Overall that Japcrap is just going to encourage teens into bombing
Pearl Harbor. And the goddam fans have no appreciation for other things!
There's more to life then that damn Japcrap anime!
Aargh, they annoy me so much!
It depends on what you watch, if your a sicko and look at that stuff than your weird.
But anime is basically cartoons, I mean pokemon, yuigoh, dragon ball z are anime and i know alot of kids watch it.

The Chameleon said:
Megamannt125 said:
whats wrong with anime being hot? =[
That's another reason why I hate anime so much.
I hate how all you idiotic fans say such pointless things
about it being hot when there's nothing "hot" about it.

Besides, IMO, all the *CEN-3.0-SORD*ing anime girls are nothing but the filthiest
sluts and prostitutes in existence. They're the reason why all anime
is X-rated and why teenage *CEN-4.01-SORD*es obsess over that Japcrap so much.
you need to get laid, big time
and you do know Nintendo and Animal Crossing are from japan right?

Okay this is not a place for inappropriate talk! Seriously, there are animes that are totally kid friendly, or at least clean. So lets stick with that, no nudity okay guys?

I have alot. The only way I can list it is http://bleudraegen.dvdaf.com . It is a website that is FREE to join and it is a great place to make a list of the DVDs you own. Btw this is not a ADVERTISEMENT, it is just a link to show you the list of Anime I like. And the list is growing.

The Chameleon said:
Overall that Japcrap is just going to encourage teens into bombing
Pearl Harbor. And the goddam fans have no appreciation for other things!
What?

Do you think before you post? Did that make sense in your mind before you typed it down?

I would LOVE to hear you elaborate on this.

The Chameleon said:
Megamannt125 said:

Besides, IMO, all the *CEN-3.0-SORD*ing anime girls are nothing but the filthiest
Japan is a strange, strange country. It is infamously perverted, so that is undeniably in the animation. But perverts will always be perverts. Idiots will always be idiots. The crazed anime fans deserve to be mocked - starting to speak Japanese is a sure sign that you've gone too far.

If you "hate" it then mock it. Anime isn't ALL filthy, but remember Japan's culture IS highly perverted, so why not make in that style it to grab an audience? Another thing is, despite their country being homophobic, they have the most feminine looking guys, which has ruptured from its core a girl-filled fanbase that is unreal.

The (American) anime fanbase is also generally unpatriotic. They have fallen, literally, in love with Japanese culture, confused that ANIME = JAPAN. Japan is xenophobic as well, so travelling there might throw them into a scare. This is one of the most aggravating features of the craze. Yes, it IS a craze. You can't go anywhere on the internet without meeting someone who makes reference to it.

Tola said:
The Chameleon said:
Megamannt125 said:

Japan is a strange, strange country. It is infamously perverted, so that is undeniably in the animation. But perverts will always be perverts. Idiots will always be idiots. The crazed anime fans deserve to be mocked - starting to speak Japanese is a sure sign that you've gone too far.

If you "hate" it then mock it. Anime isn't ALL filthy, but remember Japan's culture IS highly perverted, so why not make in that style it to grab an audience? Another thing is, despite their country being homophobic, they have the most feminine looking guys, which has ruptured from its core a girl-filled fanbase that is unreal.

The (American) anime fanbase is also generally unpatriotic. They have fallen, literally, in love with Japanese culture, confused that ANIME = JAPAN. Japan is xenophobic as well, so travelling there might throw them into a scare. This is one of the most aggravating features of the craze. Yes, it IS a craze. You can't go anywhere on the internet without meeting someone who makes reference to it.
Japan isnt homophobic they accept everybody what do you think Yaoi and Yuri is?

Naruto, Bleach and DBZ are the most simple anime's i have ever seen.

I like Avatar, One Piece and Death Note tough :).

i totaly hurd u culd buy pantees from teh vendin macheens thar!!1 OMG

cryindarkness said:
Hey guyzz so wants you fav animes?
mine:
1) Higurashi no naku koro ni
2) Death Note
3) Shugo Chara! and Shugo Chara! Doki
urs?
First 2 have to be my favorite anime to.

Higurashi is win, so you pretty much summed up what I was gonna say.. just replace #3 with Lucky Star...

edit: Japanese versions of all though, I like subs before dubs unless it's DBZ.

Kolvo said:
i totaly hurd u culd buy pantees from teh vendin macheens thar!!1 OMG
you can get anyhting from a vending machine there, even used panties not just new ones XD

inuyasha
bleach
naruto
death note L is annoying
naruto shippuden
ugly yet beautiful world
ninja nonsense
valkyrie
pokemon
digimon
ghost in the shell
sonic X
every good anime

My favorites are, roughly in order,

Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex
Princess Tutu
Cowboy Bebop
Ouran High School Host Club
Fullmetal Alchemist
Macross Frontier
Kaleido Star

I greatly enjoyed all of them.

I enjoy anime, but it's just another form of media. I don't think Japan is "OMGWTFBESTCOUNTRYEVER", but they have some good shows.

Anyone here like Paranoia Agent?

I thought it ruled! I love horror-esque stuff like parasyte

also bebop and champloo, bust becase they're balls-to-the-walls awesome

Back