Giveaway Very tiny giveaway 10TBT only!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coco_Weng

Bells
Feedback
100% (13) +
If anyone read the anime post that was up on the page hours ago (cafe section), I commented on it with the following:

That's some great recommendations from you guys! I haven't look into any of the new season anime, but I've recently finished Gangsta and Shokugeki No Soma. I really like both of the anime, just didn't expect them to end that quickly QQ.

Some great anime I recommend if anyone out there's like me who doesn't like to wait weeks after weeks for new episodes to come out! (some maybe a little violent etc.)

*** Psycho-Pass *** (One of my favourite anime fantasy? horror? VOLENT)
** Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki Kun ** (for comedy romance)
*** Sekai ichi Hatsukoi / Junjou Romantica *** For (BL) content
** Shokugeki no Soma ** (Food/friendship/romance)
** Jigoku Shoujo ** (Horror)
*** Rozen Maiden *** (All about dolls~)
* XXX~Holic~ * (mystery)
* Gangsta * (Violent, would give higher rating if the ending better! Read the manga instead!)
** Kimi ni Todoke ** (For girls/Guys looking for the DOKI feeling!)
***** CARD CAPTOR SAKURA ***** (My all time favourite!)

(P.S If anyone who watches some of the animes i recommended above, they might be able to find my favourite voice actor! (Female))
Hope you guys enjoy what I like~!

And since I've just earn over 150tbt for my future ankha (actually need 50 more QQ) I was thinking to host a very tiny giveaway. If anyone can guess who's my favourite anime voice actor from the list above, you will get 10, ONLY 10 tbt (like I said, very tiny)

It's a first come first serve basis so feel free to comment! (who ever gets it right first gets the 10tbt)

Last edited:
Wait, hold on.. I am not positive of who the voice actors are.. o_O

Last edited:
Not a guess but I love Psycho Pass!!!
I've read every single one of those xD

Is this subbed or dubbed? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back