• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Anime and Manga (who doesn't love it?)

-Niko said:
Jak said:
-Niko said:
bittermeat said:
I don't love it.

By the way, is it just me or did the thread get a major bump?
Yeah, the topic creator bumped it to mistakenly say she hated manga/anime also. XD
lol, I think she probably changed her mind :p .
I don't think so, since she made all those topics about someone coloring her manga she was making.

Jak said:
-Niko said:
Jak said:
-Niko said:
bittermeat said:
I don't love it.

By the way, is it just me or did the thread get a major bump?
Yeah, the topic creator bumped it to mistakenly say she hated manga/anime also. XD
I don't think so, since she made all those topics about someone coloring her manga she was making.
Oh, that's right :O .

-Niko said:
Jak said:
-Niko said:
Jak said:
-Niko said:
Quoting limited to 5 levels deep
Oh, that's right :O .
There was a few other threads/posts where she's changed her mind pretty damn fast.

higurashi no naku koro ni
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
Higurashi-1.jpg
Higurashi</div>
or Elfen lied
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
Elfen-Lied.jpg
Elfen lied</div>

I hate things that are extremely overrated, causing be to very,very,very, very strongly dislike anime and manga.

Back