• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Anime + Manga

The manga I like are the ones that can't be made into anime... Yotsuba for example... I can never get enough of that...

Ouran high school host club

Hell girl

Death note

Sergeant keroro

Naruto

Pokemon

Animal crossingg the movie

aisantreasure said:
dragonflamez said:
I wouldn't count Pokemon as an anime...
It's kinda been neutered.
original then
True.
The original Pokemon series was actually pretty good.
And that's not just because I was 6 then. I've rewatched most of season 1 and 2 and it's still enjoyable. To an even greater degree.

dragonflamez said:
aisantreasure said:
dragonflamez said:
I wouldn't count Pokemon as an anime...
It's kinda been neutered.
original then
True.
The original Pokemon series was actually pretty good.
And that's not just because I was 6 then. I've rewatched most of season 1 and 2 and it's still enjoyable. To an even greater degree.
yeah. I was little too. I miss misty. The new pokemon is stupid.

Megamannt125 said:
Tola said:
The Chameleon said:
Megamannt125 said:
whats wrong with anime being hot? =[
That's another reason why I hate anime so much.
I hate how all you idiotic fans say such pointless things
about it being hot when there's nothing "hot" about it.

Besides, IMO, all the *CEN-3.0-SORD*ing anime girls are nothing but the filthiest
sluts and prostitutes in existence. They're the reason why all anime
is X-rated and why teenage *CEN-4.01-SORD*es obsess over that Japcrap so much.
Japan is a strange, strange country. It is infamously perverted, so that is undeniably in the animation. But perverts will always be perverts. Idiots will always be idiots. The crazed anime fans deserve to be mocked - starting to speak Japanese is a sure sign that you've gone too far.

If you "hate" it then mock it. Anime isn't ALL filthy, but remember Japan's culture IS highly perverted, so why not make in that style it to grab an audience? Another thing is, despite their country being homophobic, they have the most feminine looking guys, which has ruptured from its core a girl-filled fanbase that is unreal.

The (American) anime fanbase is also generally unpatriotic. They have fallen, literally, in love with Japanese culture, confused that ANIME = JAPAN. Japan is xenophobic as well, so travelling there might throw them into a scare. This is one of the most aggravating features of the craze. Yes, it IS a craze. You can't go anywhere on the internet without meeting someone who makes reference to it.
Japan isnt homophobic they accept everybody what do you think Yaoi and Yuri is?
Japan is homophobic. Anime fans confuse anime with Japan. They are far from one in the same.

Tola said:
Megamannt125 said:
Tola said:
The Chameleon said:
Megamannt125 said:
whats wrong with anime being hot? =[
That's another reason why I hate anime so much.
I hate how all you idiotic fans say such pointless things
about it being hot when there's nothing "hot" about it.

Besides, IMO, all the *CEN-3.0-SORD*ing anime girls are nothing but the filthiest
sluts and prostitutes in existence. They're the reason why all anime
is X-rated and why teenage *CEN-4.01-SORD*es obsess over that Japcrap so much.
Japan is a strange, strange country. It is infamously perverted, so that is undeniably in the animation. But perverts will always be perverts. Idiots will always be idiots. The crazed anime fans deserve to be mocked - starting to speak Japanese is a sure sign that you've gone too far.

If you "hate" it then mock it. Anime isn't ALL filthy, but remember Japan's culture IS highly perverted, so why not make in that style it to grab an audience? Another thing is, despite their country being homophobic, they have the most feminine looking guys, which has ruptured from its core a girl-filled fanbase that is unreal.

The (American) anime fanbase is also generally unpatriotic. They have fallen, literally, in love with Japanese culture, confused that ANIME = JAPAN. Japan is xenophobic as well, so travelling there might throw them into a scare. This is one of the most aggravating features of the craze. Yes, it IS a craze. You can't go anywhere on the internet without meeting someone who makes reference to it.
Japan isnt homophobic they accept everybody what do you think Yaoi and Yuri is?
Japan is homophobic. Anime fans confuse anime with Japan. They are far from one in the same.
In japan there are stores dedicated to nothing but Yaoi, I vacationed there when i was 12.

i liek
Bleach
Naruto
Code Geass
Gundam Seed
Vampire Knight
Death Note <--(because megamannt125 threatened me to or i die :O )

Horus said:
i liek
Bleach
Naruto
Code Geass
Gundam Seed
Vampire Knight
Death Note <--(because megamannt125 threatened me to or i die :O )
Dont let megaman threaten you stand up to him you flipper =D

wow so many fans! well anyway i made my list longer and didnt rate them there all really good but i kept my top 3 my top 3

I don't watch much TV but I like... (all a bit old)

Trigun
Samurai Champloo
Cowboy Bebop
Gundam Wing
Inuyasha
Fullmetal Alchemist

Once again, I haven't been watching much TV, lol.

Back