• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Anime and Manga (who doesn't love it?)

-Niko said:
Jak said:
-Niko said:
bittermeat said:
I don't love it.

By the way, is it just me or did the thread get a major bump?
Yeah, the topic creator bumped it to mistakenly say she hated manga/anime also. XD
lol, I think she probably changed her mind :p .
I don't think so, since she made all those topics about someone coloring her manga she was making.

Jak said:
-Niko said:
Jak said:
-Niko said:
bittermeat said:
I don't love it.

By the way, is it just me or did the thread get a major bump?
Yeah, the topic creator bumped it to mistakenly say she hated manga/anime also. XD
I don't think so, since she made all those topics about someone coloring her manga she was making.
Oh, that's right :O .

-Niko said:
Jak said:
-Niko said:
Jak said:
-Niko said:
Quoting limited to 5 levels deep
Oh, that's right :O .
There was a few other threads/posts where she's changed her mind pretty damn fast.

higurashi no naku koro ni
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
Higurashi-1.jpg
Higurashi</div>
or Elfen lied
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
Elfen-Lied.jpg
Elfen lied</div>

I hate things that are extremely overrated, causing be to very,very,very, very strongly dislike anime and manga.

Back