Animal Crossing's 20th Anniversary

Which prize set do you want our one very lucky winner to receive?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
this is a cute way to celebrate ac's anniversary :lemon: i voted for animal crossing because more pinwheels in circulation is exciting lol, but i'd love if the white or black feather sets win too ofc

i just had surgery a week ago and only a star frag set can fully heal me. thank u for understanding and g*d bless also u have beautiful eyes

(also disclaimer it wasn't actually anything serious pls don't feel bad for me etc)

Yay! Congrats on 20 yrs! I’ve been playing since OGAC, and (most of) the series remains my favorite to this day. :)

Thanks for this giveaway! I chose the feathers, but really all of the sets have some very nice items that one person will be extremely lucky to receive!

God I'm old, I remember Nintendo advertising Animal Crossing for the Gamecube in Nintendo Power prior to its release and deciding I really wanted it.

oo i love the new horizions and city folk collectibles :D but i voted for city folk since i already have a few star fragments x)

Oof. Tough choice between City Folk and New Horizon! I love the feathers and the star fragments!

Thank you guys for doing this giveaway! :blush:

happy 20th ac! thanks for the giveaway

This is awesome! Thanks for the fun giveaway and good luck everyone! 💖

20 years of Animal Crossing! Where does the time go 🥺 I first started with WW but have played each version of the game that has been released since GC - so many happy memories associated with this game that I’ll be forever grateful for. Plus, I’ve met a bunch of lovely people on this forum and I’m so so glad to have a place to escape from the madness of the pandemic!

I voted for the NH fragments because they’ve been on my list for a while now and I simple adore the pretty colours ❤️

Thanks for the giveaway!! I'm rly hoping I can win the NH prize although I accidently clicked and voted for TBT Bells instead because I rly like frags, but anything will do!

happy anniversary to ac!! thanks for the giveaway :blush: i accidentally clicked on tbt bells not knowing what it meant but i wish i voted for new horizons instead because i love the star fragment collectibles <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back