• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Animal Crossing Tumblrs

doppio

Bells
Switch
5103-2164-1544
Silver Mailbox
I'm looking for more AC-themed tumblrs to follow! :) (I hope I'm allowed to post this here)

This would probably belong in General AC discussion or Brewster's Caf?, but I guess it's alright.

If you haven't already, I suggest following bidoofcrossing. It's a pretty good Tunblr, and I'm nearly up to date with the posts!

There's this one run by two gals I believe it's called F*** yeah, Animal Crossing.
It's pretty rad.

Bidoofcrossing is the only one I can think of off the top of my head. I don't have my own ACNL blog but tumblr constantly keeps recommending some to me. It's not doing it now though unfortunately.

Three of my favs are pasteliapeaches (who is such a sweetheart cheesus + her town is super cute), renviera (delicious art hot mayor I mean what), and mablerok (really fun to follow, nice art, perfect characterization, etc).

I don't have a tumblr so I just bookmark these but they're really seriously wonderful.

OH AND my go to for QRs is merongcrossing!

Last edited:
ACNL Tumblrs

Mine is acnl-leila and I've been looking for others to follow:)
Thanks!

Oh man I LOVE bidoofcrossing :D
Thanks guys for all the tumblr recommendations!

@FrozenElsa: I'll follow you, but it'll be through my mainblog cause I made my animal crossing one a side blog

I have a tumblr but I only post ac on and off - but I like ricepuddingcrossing and comfortcrossing! They usually post cute AC related things & when I do reblog it tends to be from them.

Back