Animal Crossing: Screenshot Contest

Mrmr said:
Sazie said:
YAY! Harry Potter~ :gyroidsideways: I voted for Damariobrothers
I know. That's why I voted for that too. :gyroidsideways:
it's pretty funny cause in harry potter they say "stupefy" or something like that, makes me laugh and I like how Damariobrothers made it :p the wand too looks real in the picture, like it is an item ^_^

Voting is now closed and results are up, congratulations to everyone who won and well done to all entries!

See you next time!

haha
firemaya has quite the odd town name lol
when i met them i told them i wanted to visit my butt sometime :p

Congratulations to the winners, it was very hard to choose...

My picture didn't apparantly fared out well. I even resisted the temptation of voting my own picture. I guess I should try with a different approach whenever I get the opportunity...

Congratulations to those winners!
<small><small><small>Pondering of which picture should I put in the next picture contest...</small></small></small>

Sazie said:
Mrmr said:
Sazie said:
it's pretty funny cause in harry potter they say "stupefy" or something like that, makes me laugh and I like how Damariobrothers made it :p the wand too looks real in the picture, like it is an item ^_^
it actually is an item. it is called a roman candle.

damariobrothers said:
Sazie said:
Mrmr said:
Sazie said:
it actually is an item. it is called a roman candle.
cool :gyroidsideways: I guess I don't know every thing about animal crossing city folk >_<

Back