• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp - Friend ID Sharing

Oh wow, we are already friends! Welcome to the forum Strawberry! I always get a kick out of your beak when I see you. Anyhoo, small Pocket Camp world I guess. Hope to see you around the forums!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Awww, I'm really sorry to hear that SharJoy. I was actually wondering what had happened to you because I knew you were a daily player, but you suddenly stopped. I ended up removing you because your account was inactive for so long (I'm sorry) but I will go ahead and add you back!

Thank you!

TBT Username: Aaren
In-game name: Aaren
Friend ID: 7249 2433 734

I am very active, playing every day. I need help mostly with quarrying so far, and I'm willing to help others too! Feel free to add me! :blush:

TBT Username: padfoot6
In-game name: Fog
Friend ID: 2319 5260 493

reposting bc the majority of my list has gone inactive! feel free to add <3

TBT username: NiamhACPC
In-game name: Niamh
Friend ID: 0353 8956 427

Usually playing multiple times a day.

(I JUST found where you can clear out your old friend requests -- I had ones from months ago! -- so I am free for new friends!)

TBT Username: Garrett
In-game name: Garrett
Friend ID: 4529-9602-450

Still active daily ;)

TBT Username: wenom
In-game name: wenom
Friend ID: 4813-1697-610

active almost every day but the
majority of my friend list is inactive
so im looking for more friends to
help and be helped by!! :3

I realized something was wrong when my daughter said no new friend requests! Oops
Fixed it now!

Here is her ID:

Noelle
5399 4701 542

Last edited:
looking for some more friends!~ too many people are inactive qq..

TBT Username: ethre
In-game name: Anika
Friend ID: 7468-6601-047

Last edited:
Reposting, a lot of people on my list are inactive!

TBT Username: Alicia
In-game name: Alicia
Friend ID: 4067-9605-148

TBT Username: Han Solo
In-game name: Kat
Friend ID: 0441 0119 762

Reposting because I had to clear out a huge chunk of people who haven't been on in over 30 days. ;w;

TBT Username:EdIwin3052
In-game name:Edwin
Friend ID:6914 6724 793

Need active friends, having trouble doing quarry since alot have gone inactive

TBT Username: Lijan
In-game name: Monday
Friend ID: 4017-6396-356

I'm an active player, I help with quarry daily and water flowers too- needing help with the quarry of my own, flowers and event bug catching ♡

Cleaned out some of my friends list so I'm reposting :p
TBT Username: LOEY
In-game name: LOEY
Friend ID: 9576 1420 966

TBT Username: easygoingrene
In-game name: Rene
Friend ID: 95324305290

I'm daily at the camp, sharing and lending a hand.
oh and my market box is always as cheap as possible.♡

TBT Username:EgotisticalKarp
In-game name:Karp
Friend ID:3144-0763-590

I just wanna share some bugs for the event yo

I’ve been playing Pocket Camp daily, since it was released. Feel free to add me ! I help as much as I can with events, watering flowers, updating my market box and the Shovelstrike Quarry. I’m just looking for people who are active.

Friend ID: 0901-7891-011

I am her ^ .

I play Pocket Camp daily so add, add, add. I help out the most with flowers / gardens during events of course but I do randomly visit gardens for watering on regular days. As for Shovelstrike Quarry I helps as much as I cans on the daily. :}

TBT Username: iLoveYou
In-game name: Kayla
Friend ID: 0901-7891-011

I posted it twice because that account was banned and I didn’t want people to think not to add that friend ID.

Last edited:
TBT Username: jikyul
In-game name:Mayor Kana
Friend ID: 4168-6152-008

TBT Username: Crash
In-game name: Crash
Friend ID: 6057 9834 021

i just recently got back into playing & most of my friends list is inactive now :<

Back