• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp - Friend ID Sharing

Hi! I am new here so what is up everyone? I need more active friends on pocket camp. My i.d is 78412510675
Lots of love xoxoxo

TBT Username: Chicha
In-game name: Chicha
Friend ID: 4101 5361 661

Looking for new friends! Feel free to add, really would like help with the quarry! I'd be happy to help in return! <3

Heya! I?m active and usually remember to check quarry requests. Looking for nice new friends here. I try keep my market box full for friends who are in need of certain things but I prefer for people not to go constantly buy out everything (it?s annoying) as I like the items there to help the ones who ar short on a supply now and then. Here?s my deets

In game name: Xyla
Game ID: 2893 2070 939

Thanks! 💗

I put mine in my signature, if you add me I'll accept, I had full friends at the beginning but have been weeding out inactive folks.
I play every day, usually a few times, gift back safari creatures, water, and actively use market boxes as well!

Feel free to add me! I'll add you back! ^^ I play everyday and like to send kudos and help out with gardens!

Name: Tiki
ID: 3690 1435 516

Hi I am looking to add new friends and help with your garden, quarry, events, giving kudos and buying a few items to show my appreciation from time to time. I have been keeping a fully stocked market but this weeks event has pretty much wiped me out.

Off to a slow start on the 2nd part of the event but will keep working at it to get some bats to pass out to all that help.

My game name is Jador Animal Crossing Pocket Camp 5493-5800-727

I am looking for new active players to band together with! I play daily and I am heavily involved in events and sharing. My ID is 2884 3975 329

TBT Username: toastybreads
In-game name: Dilly
Friend ID: 5523 1475 069

Just so people know, I don't play a lot. But I need help with this event.

Last edited:
Mostly looking for some friends who are active market box-ers to add for those times when I run out of monarchs or yellow perches~ my FC is in my sig!

I need help for the event and the quarry requests, I will help you back, thank you. C:

TBT Username: OLoveLy
In-game name: Lisa
Friend ID: 9463-1900-957

TBT Username: pidge
In-game name: Monday
Friend ID: 4017-6396-356

I'm an active player but all my friends have gone inactive, and I need flower/quarry help

Strawberry
ID: 78034144897

Play Daily (lvl 82 atm)
Active Marketbox, I water your plants and share event items (butterflies,bats etc..)

My daughter plays too!
Noelle
ID: 53994701542

Last edited:
Hi everyone. I just discovered this forum and AC in general, I hope it's ok to post my fc as my first message, I promise I will be active bc I love the idea of an old-style forum in 2018 :) Here it is:

Alice, 96451752563. I'm active daily and always help with the quarry

Strawberry

Play Daily (lvl 80 atm)
Active Marketbox, I water your plants and share event items (butterflies,bats etc..)

:lemon:
My daughter plays too!
Noelle

You posted the same code twice :lemon:

Last edited:
just gonna repost my ID bc i'd like to have more friends especially for friend powder and shovel strike!!

tbt name: poyonomatopoeia
pocket camp name: Ramone
ID: 6054 5543 567

also im pretty active especially on weekends. not so much throughout the week bc school but still check it a few times a day

Last edited:
Good morning. Forgive me for not doing this in the right format but im on my phone. I lost my original game and started over so i need active players. I play everyday. Im addicted to the game.

FC. 0917-1022-116. SharJoY

Thank you

Strawberry

Play Daily (lvl 80 atm)

My daughter plays too!
Noelle

Oh wow, we are already friends! Welcome to the forum Strawberry! I always get a kick out of your beak when I see you. Anyhoo, small Pocket Camp world I guess. Hope to see you around the forums!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Good morning. Forgive me for not doing this in the right format but im on my phone. I lost my original game and started over so i need active players. I play everyday. Im addicted to the game.

FC. 0917-1022-116. SharJoY

Thank you

Awww, I'm really sorry to hear that SharJoy. I was actually wondering what had happened to you because I knew you were a daily player, but you suddenly stopped. I ended up removing you because your account was inactive for so long (I'm sorry) but I will go ahead and add you back!

Back