• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Animal Crossing Plushes!! ♡

Bells
Switch
2517-1750-2614
Isabelle
Peach (Fruit)
Blue Feather
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
Pokéball
I am a hugeeee lover of plushes, I have collected them in general for many years! With Animal Crossing being one of my favourite franchises of all time, of course I try to collect the plushes. What plushes do you have?? I will try to post actual pictures of the ones I own, but for now take the stock images!!

CB68DB87-4142-4E41-87C2-02B301B6B266.jpg
95784E2B-1B18-42C1-9A62-1A6CDFAF176F.jpg
B4B7455B-ADAC-4AC2-A09F-CA3C048EE642.jpg
C98800EF-6011-4157-A901-7378C432A89A.jpg
DD8FDF4C-CA10-4CCE-8CA0-59C5832A8178.jpg
11A57260-B4BD-4C5D-BF5F-1346B5093462.jpg
E112A6EB-3877-469E-B3E3-7438F4EF125F.jpg
DC7C975F-B7FC-4D09-B43D-391CAC3B3582.jpg
7A454960-7B5A-42E9-B157-3F72231148A4.jpg

I got Brewster for Christmas back in 2015 I believe, Summer Isabelle from online, Kicks, Timmy and Porter from someone on Kijiji, Winter Isabelle from a convention, Bunnie from my friend who bought her from the Nintendo New York store for me, Rover from eBay, and Reese for my birthday!!

I would loveeeee to get a Rosie plush someday, there?s a few different ones that exist but everytime I see them on eBay they are expensive. It would also be cool to get the large Sanei Isabelle, and the mascot keychain one!! Eventually I might order the New Leaf Fauna and Tom Nook plushes!!

I hope eventually we get more for New Horizons, but my bank account sure doesn?t haha!! :p

oh those are so cute!! i love the 2nd isabelle, rover and kicks plushies!! i unfortunately don’t own any ac plushies currently but the eb games near me sells some, so maybe i’ll pick some up ;o

oh those are so cute!! i love the 2nd isabelle, rover and kicks plushies!! i unfortunately don’t own any ac plushies currently but the eb games near me sells some, so maybe i’ll pick some up ;o

They are super adorable, and I highly recommend getting one of your own!! That’s cool the EB Games near you has some, I work at EB Games in Canada and my whole area is out of stock and has been for quite a while unfortunately!! I’ve had to resort to buying them online.

I just have a Tom Nook one from when I visited the Nintendo store in NYC. Maybe I’ll pick up more soon after NH comes out.

I just have a Tom Nook one from when I visited the Nintendo store in NYC. Maybe I’ll pick up more soon after NH comes out.

That's awesome!!! I've been thinking of picking him up soon, gotta find a reasonably priced one on eBay!

They are super adorable, and I highly recommend getting one of your own!! That’s cool the EB Games near you has some, I work at EB Games in Canada and my whole area is out of stock and has been for quite a while unfortunately!! I’ve had to resort to buying them online.

that sucks! i have an eb games at the mall thats down the street from where i live so i’m able to go there pretty frequently - last time i was there, i believe they had a rover and tom nook plushie and they might’ve had an isabelle but i don’t remember aha

they don’t sell these where I live :( but I’m hoping to order some online soon as I’ve wanted to start collecting for years!

I'm so happy for you on your collection!

I personally only own Rover. I'd love to collect Brewster, Porter, and Bunnie, though. Those ones are my favorites!

Those are so cute! I love plushies but unfortunately I don't have any from Animal Crossing. I'd like to get some one day.

I have a bunch of old Tomy ones (super small and have noisemakers inside that don't do anything), pic
And I was able to score the big isabelle a few months ago on ebay and I love her.
If you're not already, you should follow @camilaccd_store on insta, she crochets the cutest AC plushies I've ever seen.

Those look super cute!! I am low key thinking of buying a Brewster online but this is a big if huhuhu i have too many plushes at home so I'm not sure i can justify getting another one yet

I have a bunch of old Tomy ones (super small and have noisemakers inside that don't do anything), pic
And I was able to score the big isabelle a few months ago on ebay and I love her.
If you're not already, you should follow @camilaccd_store on insta, she crochets the cutest AC plushies I've ever seen.

That's so awesome you have those old TOMY talking ones!!! Years ago I saw them in someone's collection video on YouTube, and ever since I have really wanted them, especially Rosie!!
And that's also super cool you got the big Isabelle!! I am after her too, on eBay I could justify the $80 Canadian if shipping wasn't $40 haha. Maybe I will find her at a convention someday, and won't have to bite that crazy shipping?

Ooh ♡ω♡

My favorite is the Porter plush and Reese plush. Spring uniform Isabelle plush is pretty cute, too.
I don't own any Animal Crossing plush dolls (yet), but those stock images are convincing to get a few.

Last edited:
This is a perfect topic for me! :p I've been collecting for some years now and am lucky to have such a big collection.

20200303_160723.jpg

20200303_160745.jpg

Some non-animal crossing stuff (sorry!) but I didn't want to move stuff around alot!
I also have a mini keychain plush of June and a huge (~30cm) Blathers not in these pictures.

So yeah, lots of plush! I never really got into the newer plushies despite having the option to buy them, I prefer the older ones. Even though I have a lot, I'd still love to get some more for my collection. That includes Jingle, Mitzi, Poncho, maybe some of the other player characters and my ultimate goal is the big Celeste holding a star. I want that one in particular since I remember looking at it when I was alot younger and wanting it really badly.

This is a perfect topic for me! :p I've been collecting for some years now and am lucky to have such a big collection.

20200303_160723.jpg

20200303_160745.jpg

Some non-animal crossing stuff (sorry!) but I didn't want to move stuff around alot!
I also have a mini keychain plush of June and a huge (~30cm) Blathers not in these pictures.

So yeah, lots of plush! I never really got into the newer plushies despite having the option to buy them, I prefer the older ones. Even though I have a lot, I'd still love to get some more for my collection. That includes Jingle, Mitzi, Poncho, maybe some of the other player characters and my ultimate goal is the big Celeste holding a star. I want that one in particular since I remember looking at it when I was alot younger and wanting it really badly.

Oh my goodness, wow!! I had no idea you had such an impressive collection!! I am in love with the Rosie and Celeste plushes!! The older plushes are really awesome, I definitely want to add some to my collection but I have yet to find them at an affordable price!! I know that Mitzi plush you brought up in particular is super expensive nowadays... I hope you can get her and the others eventually!!

That's so awesome you have those old TOMY talking ones!!! Years ago I saw them in someone's collection video on YouTube, and ever since I have really wanted them, especially Rosie!!
And that's also super cool you got the big Isabelle!! I am after her too, on eBay I could justify the $80 Canadian if shipping wasn't $40 haha. Maybe I will find her at a convention someday, and won't have to bite that crazy shipping?
Yeah, my parents got them for me years ago! I had no idea they were kind of rare until just now when I googled them, yeesh! I'm glad I didn't lose them, I used to take them on trips and stuff!
Yeah, I definitely paid too much for Isabelle but I love her, especially the real bell on her hair tie. I hope you're able to find her :)

Yeah, my parents got them for me years ago! I had no idea they were kind of rare until just now when I googled them, yeesh! I'm glad I didn't lose them, I used to take them on trips and stuff!
Yeah, I definitely paid too much for Isabelle but I love her, especially the real bell on her hair tie. I hope you're able to find her :)

Yeah, they have definitely picked up some demand over the years!! They're very cute plushes. :)

And thank you so much!! She's definitely on the list of things I will have to own someday. :p

20200303_160723.jpg

20200303_160745.jpg

Aah the celeste one! So cute!!

Back