Animal Crossing: New Leaf Designer Book

KhalidPrecious

Bells
Switch
1735-0137-9315
Hello guys,
I?m really interested in the Animal Crossing: New Leaf Designer Book (Japanese title: とびだせ どうぶつの森 デザインのある暮らし) where I can get ideas for themed rooms, and find out about items I never knew existed.

I tried to find the book in PDF but there was no luck, so if anyone can help me out that would be great.

And if you know any Tumblr / Instagram account that has the same idea, that?s awesome. I would appreciate it if you send it to me.

cover.jpg

Hello; I have the book in question. I was able to get it off Amazon around one-two years ago, but when I tried to find the listing again, I was not having any luck. If I happen to run into it again I will provide a link. It does contain quite a bit of other information, but themed houses and towns are definitely the focus. If you are interested in anything in particular, I can probably provide some pictures; scans I am unfortunately unable to do at the moment.

Last edited:
Hello; I have the book in question. I was able to get it off Amazon around one-two years ago, but when I tried to find the listing again, I was not having any luck. If I happen to run into it again I will provide a link. It does contain quite a bit of other information, but themed houses and towns are definitely the focus. If you are interested in anything in particular, I can probably provide some pictures; scans I am unfortunately unable to do at the moment.

Thanks for trying at least, much appreciated. 💕💐

Hey I found a link on Jp amazon but its all in japanese. i dont know if you can read it

For the tumblr account thing, do you mean like people who post interiors? One does come to mind: elferiatown. Her posts are from HHD but she's really good and her stuff has really been an inspiration to me designing my rooms as well. Def worth it to check out, big bonus, she's an active tumblr user!

Last edited:
Here is the Amazon Japan link: Here
Note that Amazon US and Amazon JP are different companies, so you'll need to make a new account and if you have prime, it does not carry over. But, it is about $9.30. I'm not sure about how much shipping is, though. If you are in the US (just guessing) it will take 3 to 6 business days to get to you.

Here is an even bigger book, over six hundred pages: Here

Last edited:
Hey I found a link on Jp amazon but its all in japanese. i dont know if you can read it

I don't read Japanese but thanks for letting me know. I originally wanted PDF file of the book but since there is no luck, I don't see anything wrong in buying it and support the makers.

- - - Post Merge - - -

For the tumblr account thing, do you mean like people who post interiors? One does come to mind: elferiatown. Her posts are from HHD but she's really good and her stuff has really been an inspiration to me designing my rooms as well. Def worth it to check out, big bonus, she's an active tumblr user!

Thanks for sharing, liked the Tumblr page, much appreciated. ����

- - - Post Merge - - -

Here is the Amazon Japan link: Here
Note that Amazon US and Amazon JP are different companies, so you'll need to make a new account and if you have prime, it does not carry over. But, it is about $9.30. I'm not sure about how much shipping is, though. If you are in the US (just guessing) it will take 3 to 6 business days to get to you.

Here is an even bigger book, over six hundred pages: Here

Yeah, thanks to DubiousDelphine I knew it existed in the Amazon JPN, I will order it from them.
Never know about the second book but would like to see sample or couple of pages.
Thanks for sharing, much appreciated. ����

Back