• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Animal Crossing Comic- Chapter 3 [Update 12/26]

Island-13.png

I was really busy so I couldn't finish a page for last week, but I'll try to continue to do a page once a week!

this is legit so good, love your art style and the expressions, movements, and transitions through the scenes are so smooth, absolutely love this!!

I just read your comic pages published so far- these are sooo good! You are able to really effectively communicate the emotions and thoughts of the characters with your colour scale and the characters all feel unique and authentic. I love the accuracy of interview anxiety and the all too common relentless process that is job hunting. Thank you so much for creating this and sharing it! It's a really nice touch that you have incorporated other forum users' reps- adds to their uniqueness.

I just read your comic pages published so far- these are sooo good! You are able to really effectively communicate the emotions and thoughts of the characters with your colour scale and the characters all feel unique and authentic. I love the accuracy of interview anxiety and the all too common relentless process that is job hunting. Thank you so much for creating this and sharing it! It's a really nice touch that you have incorporated other forum users' reps- adds to their uniqueness.
Thank you so much! <3 I was actually pretty worried about getting emotions across with Simon because you actually can't see a lot of his face, so I decided to use the background and colors to help with that.

Just read all pages and loved it!
The vibe is perfectly portrayed in the drawings, and I also like the way the little heads are drawn at the bubbles when that character isn't in the drawing.
Looking forward to the second chapter!! :love:

Just read all pages and loved it!
The vibe is perfectly portrayed in the drawings, and I also like the way the little heads are drawn at the bubbles when that character isn't in the drawing.
Looking forward to the second chapter!! :love:
Thank you! <3 I thought it's be a good way to tell who's speaking when they're not in the panel.

Back